Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup Final

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Not a bad game tbf. I was sat in row M of WSL, and frankly thought the view wasn't very good. Too flat a rake to the stand for me. Much prefer the view from my ST seat in WSU...

May 8, 2008
Portslade
Wouldn't swap my seat in WSU for any other area......wondering if those choosing to swap to ESU will end up with the sun in their eyes and regret the move

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wouldn't swap my seat in WSU for any other area......wondering if those choosing to swap to ESU will end up with the sun in their eyes and regret the move

sun was out most of the afternoon of the SSC but didn't shine on ESU.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I was in ESL last season and can't recall any problem with the sun at all, apart from one or two occasions - and even then it wasn't an issue. ESU will provide a better view than WSU because it is a lot nearer the pitch. The front rows of ESU are actually further forward than the 1901 club seats in the west. One reason I didn't go for WSU was that it was too far away from the action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here