Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup final

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Quite fancy going to this as it's going to be the first game at the Amex. Great opportunity to try out the facilities! There's going to be a restriction of 10,000 tickets, but I wonder if there will be demand for more if Albion reserves get through to the final. Anyone else considering going?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is Kanchelskis signing again?!?

Jan 30, 2008
Quite fancy going to this as it's going to be the first game at the Amex. Great opportunity to try out the facilities! There's going to be a restriction of 10,000 tickets, but I wonder if there will be demand for more if Albion reserves get through to the final. Anyone else considering going?
Is that the only reason for going then :wanker:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Is that the only reason for going then :wanker:
What "only reason"? To see the reserves in the final? To go to the first game at the Amex? What's wrong with that? And why does that deserve the 'w' sign exactly? What a total low-life you are.

Jan 30, 2008
What "only reason"? To see the reserves in the final? To go to the first game at the Amex? What's wrong with that? And why does that deserve the 'w' sign exactly? What a total low-life you are.
just jump on the bandwagon :hammer:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Well supporting the reserves isn't jumping on the bandwagon is it?! I have also been to Senior Cup finals before (when the Albion haven't been playing). Also, I think the clubs involved would appreciate a decent attendance.

Anyway, it all may be irrelevant as there ain't going to be more than 10,000 tickets available and the clubs involved and other Sussex FA members quite rightly get first dibs.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to 1901 and STHs. But make sure you tell them not to buy any.

Jan 30, 2008
Well supporting the reserves isn't jumping on the bandwagon is it?! I have also been to Senior Cup finals before (when the Albion haven't been playing). Also, I think the clubs involved would appreciate a decent attendance.

Anyway, it all may be irrelevant as there ain't going to be more than 10,000 tickets available and the clubs involved and other Sussex FA members quite rightly get first dibs.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to 1901 and STHs. But make sure you tell them not to buy any.
i definitely recommend people not to buy tickets for the SSCF

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It does seem a bit of a shame that the first game at the Amex won't feature the full Albion first team in a competitive match

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Just a word to the wise kevo. The abuse is down to the fact that this is the millionth thread on the same issue since it was announced last week

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cheers Paddy - I was away last week so missed it. I'll shut up about it now!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
No Probs Kev.

According to some self righteous individuals starting a thread on a subject already discussed is a heinous crime and the perpetrator should be ridiculed for evermore!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here