Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Senior Cup Final

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone seen Caskey play ? Is he a striker ? how tall ?

Didn't realise Darren Caskey is his old man

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Just got in. Three in the middle for us were great, Cox was poor, and went storming off when he got subbed. Bognor were atrocious apart from one player (number 7). 4-0 flattered Bognor.

Also saw Gus, Taricco and some other dude with grey hair. As well as Dean Wilkins (his miss' is a MILF)

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Anyone seen Caskey play ? Is he a striker ? how tall ?

Didn't realise Darren Caskey is his old man

Very left footed, centre midfield, quite small, very comfortable on the ball

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Just got in. Three in the middle for us were great, Cox was poor, and went storming off when he got subbed. )

Absolute bollocks, he asked Oatway for permission to go & change .

Caskey looked good as did Brinkhurst & what a goal from Barker.:clap:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Absolute bollocks, he asked Oatway for permission to go & change .

Caskey looked good as did Brinkhurst & what a goal from Barker.:clap:

Well, I apoligise then, from where I was standing, albeit the other side, it looked like he stormed off (with the Bognor fans chanting "you're geting sacked in the summer").

Caskey looked good. I thought Brinkhurst was pretty poor though, showed great pace, but not alot else. Agree, great goal by Barker.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Really enjoyed seeing some of our talented youngsters giving Bognor the runaround today. In particular Master Caskey really looks like he's gonna be a star if he carries on developing his game; & Walker looks like a very safe pair of hands between the sticks. The Rocks had a noisy contingent behind the goal(s) & were a credit to their little club until sadly they started giving it the homophobic chants business. Good job for them that there wasn't a mob of ours along who were up for a confrontation - as they probably would've gone round & given 'em a real pasting. Sad innit?

Tricky001

Aug 28, 2009
Went to the game today, generally was a OK performance. Caskey did well, finished his chances well. Barker scored a good goal, but also missed a sitter. I believe he needs to be a lot more clinical to be a success. Cook played well. Cox had a complete weston. Virgo did OK.

Should have a good crop of younsters comming through.

Heard that there will be a two tier team structure. There will be a first team squard of around 22 with a "development squad" feeding them. The difference being that the development squad will be playing acadamies of under 19 and a lot better standard, than cuurently.

The changes are coming, for the better. Tour of Portugal playing Benfica and Sunderland in July.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Just got in. Three in the middle for us were great, Cox was poor, and went storming off when he got subbed. Bognor were atrocious apart from one player (number 7). 4-0 flattered Bognor.

That would be Theo Walcott's cousin, on loan to BRT from Reading.

Charlie felt they were underpar today, but nonetheless I thought it was decent game. Bognor had a go, 100% effort, but class told.

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Oatway: Caskey's Future's Bright
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Sussex Silverware for Seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here