Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex senior cup final at the amex !!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
9,900 to just be at the first game? Is very much a possibility you know. And don't forget the large population of Worthing seagull supporters (second largest town in Sussex after B&H). Not that they'll make the final mind.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I know this is a ' ramp-up ' event....but for God sake...the Sussex Senior Cup Final !.....couldn't they have come up with anything better than this !
The limit has been fixed at 10,000..so how will they prioritise tickets?...there may well be more than 10,000 seat holders who want to attend the very first event.
( and then again 600 might turn up )

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
why would STH's get priority for a Sussex FA game? It will be up to the Sussex FA on how to distribute tickets for the game.

Because the club say so (re: STH priority)...

"The Sussex County FA will receive an allocation of tickets for their members, in line with the competition's rules. Albion will put the remaining tickets on sale, giving Amex 1901 Club members and season ticket holders priority for the first competitive fixture at the club's new home."

I know this is a ' ramp-up ' event....but for God sake...the Sussex Senior Cup Final !.....couldn't they have come up with anything better than this !
The limit has been fixed at 10,000..so how will they prioritise tickets?...there may well be more than 10,000 seat holders who want to attend the very first event.
( and then again 600 might turn up )

I don't know where to start. it's a ramp up event, it's deliberately low key, it'll have a reduced capacity so what do you want, Brighton v Inter? you then go on to suggest that there'll be a scramble for 10,000 tickets for an event that usually attracts less than 1,000. make yer mind up

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
good idea to test the ground out but i will happily wait for Albion's first friendly at the Amex with a full attendance.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
An excellent choice of ramp-up event. Glad the Sussex FA changed their minds on this one.

Agreed 100%. I wish some of these posters on NSC would realise the importance of a good non league set up in Sussex which the Amex and success from Brighton would achieve. Sadly there are many on here who are totally ignorant to non league, the fact that this cup final was always played at the Goldstone and Brighton will probably be in said final. Looking forward to it personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here