Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Police and crime commissioner election.... A simple mans view.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am a simple idiot and these are my opinions and why I would or would not vote for them.

Labour: Godfrey Daniel: - No & the reason = He is a president of Hastings Welsh Society.

Independent: Ian Chisnall: - No & the reason = Originally from Crosby in Merseyside.

Conservative: Katy Bourne: - No & the reason = Lives with banker husband Kevin.

UK Independence Party: Tony Armstrong: - No & The Reason is: Former Metropolitan Police officer, more recently a private chauffeur & he is amicably separated (He is lying already there is no such thing as amicably separted someone is always more pissed off than the other)

Liberal Democrat: David Rogers: - Maybe possibly not = Listen to Sussex’s diverse communities. ( Come on I have lived in London and Sussex is not diverse )

Maybe possibly yes = mentioning "90% of offenders having one or more psychiatric disorders"

So as I said this is how a simple moron like me makes his mind up:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I am a simple idiot and these are my opinions and why I would or would not vote for them.

Labour: Godfrey Daniel: - No & the reason = He is a president of Hastings Welsh Society.

Independent: Ian Chisnall: - No & the reason = Originally from Crosby in Merseyside.

UK Independence Party: Tony Armstrong: - No & The Reason is: Former Metropolitan Police officer, more recently a private chauffeur & he is amicably separated (He is lying already there is no such thing)

Liberal Democrat: David Rogers: - Maybe possibly not = Listen to Sussex’s diverse communities. ( Come on I have lived in London and Sussex is not diverse )

Maybe possibly yes = mentioning "90% of offenders having one or more psychiatric disorders"

Congratulations on knowing all their names, that's more than most of us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
You can make it more simple than that! One word for each of them.

With the middle three it is straightforward.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What is their brief and, more importantly what are they gonna be paid ?

Hi Mr Blues rock Dj I still havent forgiven you for selling me that spare ticket against Crystal Palarse last year :lolol:

Here is the link I had a quick read and as like many not got the time to read up on them so made a quick choice on things that jumped out at me.

Sussex Police and crime commissioner election

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The police in this country are scum. In the future this generation of police officers should be remembered in the same vein as the SS and the Japanese death march guards. Murderers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Whoever wins will reduce the amount of overtime allocated to frontline officers as the budget will be siphoned off to pay for their salary , perks and expenses.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

UK Independence Party: Tony Armstrong: - No & The Reason is: Former Metropolitan Police officer, more recently a private chauffeur & he is amicably separated (He is lying already there is no such thing as amicably separted someone is always more pissed off than the other)

David Bellotti and Norman Baker are Liberal Democrats - surely simple enough to make it a big fat NO.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Liberal Democrat: David Rogers: = Definitely NO - not after what they tried to do to our club. And I don't care if I am tarring them all with the same brush or refusing to let bygones be bygones. Not ONE LibDem of any description spoke out against FPC, LDC or Baker. They can all rot.

Dandyman

In London village.

Interesting. Cliffe Bonfire asked them all their view on Sussex Bonfire. Godfrey Daniel is a supporter of Hastings Bonfire while most of the rest were fairly qualified in their support.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think voting for local politics is very important, but voting a local politician to be in charge of the police?

This is a shocking idea.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Interesting. Cliffe Bonfire asked them all their view on Sussex Bonfire. Godfrey Daniel is a supporter of Hastings Bonfire while most of the rest were fairly qualified in their support.

The question should have been "Who is on top and who is in the middle - Archer or Bellotti ?"

Dandyman

In London village.
p.s. I don't have a vote living in London but for what it is worth I think the whole thing is undemocratic and a waste of money. The existing Police Committees remain a better option.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They're predicting the turnout up here to be 15-20%. Johnny "2 Jags" Prescott is one of the candidates.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mugsborough

Ragged Trouser's Philanthropist? No, a Fat Cat Misanthropist? or a Racist, Whore, Creationist, and I hope they do not set the Dogs on me?

Dandyman

In London village.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here