Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You too have Irish citizenship as your grandparents were Irish, and by the sounds of things you have spent more time in Ireland than I have.
yet again you get the wrong end of the stick, take time and read the posts, i said my close friends were of irish catholic descent, i.e grandparents, meaning their grandparents, looks like we wont be using reading and processing information as a yardstick to measure intelligence then ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
yet again you get the wrong end of the stick, take time and read the posts, i said my close friends were of irish catholic descent, i.e grandparents, meaning their grandparents, looks like we wont be using reading and processing information as a yardstick to measure intelligence then ?

Or the use of capital letters, apostrophes or full stops. :thumbsup:

Apologies for misreading your post.

I still don't understand that being born here, living here all my life (unlike you) and paying taxes means that I am not entitled to an opinion on how the country should operate.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I still don't understand that being born here, living here all my life (unlike you) and paying taxes means that I am not entitled to an opinion on how the country should operate.
it doesnt, you implied that you were irish in the post we are referring to, if that was the case then no , i dont give a f*** what your opinion is , youre irish, mind your own business, as im sure i would be told if i tried it in ireland, you have since clarified that you " cunningly" used that as a ruse to " bring out my bigotry".

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
it doesnt, you implied that you were irish in the post we are referring to, if that was the case then no , i dont give a f*** what your opinion is , youre irish, mind your own business, as im sure i would be told if i tried it in ireland, you have since clarified that you " cunningly" used that as a ruse to " bring out my bigotry".

Ta

x

Can we now get back to Richie being a shit comedian.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why do people presume that living under a far right party would bring social tension?
My point about social misery is,why should the ethnic minority have a right to express there views in this country? Especially if they weren't born here.What pisses me off is that they queue jump the housing and recieve top end perks.They are catered for, far better then uk citizens? Quite often they turn up here illegally and if they disappear for a short while without trace then they are hardly ever deported when they reappear.They certainly don't have to wait long to be re-housed.The chances of a male uk bloke age 25 getting housed is extremely slim.To often you here squaddies leaving the army to only end up on the streets.Oh and don't get me started on the gurkhas either.
All i'm saying is,it's about time this shit government puts our tax payers first. and stop treading on egg shells with the minorty.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why do people presume that living under a far right party would bring social tension?
My point about social misery is,why should the ethnic minority have a right to express there views in this country? Especially if they weren't born here.What pisses me off is that they queue jump the housing and recieve top end perks.They are catered for, far better then uk citizens? Quite often they turn up here illegally and if they disappear for a short while without trace then they are hardly ever deported when they reappear.They certainly don't have to wait long to be re-housed.The chances of a male uk bloke age 25 getting housed is extremely slim.To often you here squaddies leaving the army to only end up on the streets.Oh and don't get me started on the gurkhas either.
All i'm saying is,it's about time this shit government puts our tax payers first. and stop treading on egg shells with the minorty.

Now I agree that British taxpayers should come first, totally. However, what i think lets your point down is that you the say things like a Far Right Government would not cause tension. Why?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ta

x

Can we now get back to Richie being a shit comedian.

I don't actually believe you mean that for one minute.It doesn't take a genius to work out that you thrive on confrontations.You would have logged off a long time ago. :lol::D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't actually believe you mean that for one minute.It doesn't take a genius to work out that you thrive on confrontations.You would have logged off a long time ago. :lol::D

Nah, I have 1,000 exams to mark, and I will do anything to avoid getting stuck into them, as they bore the pants off me.

Give me an NSC binfest anytime.

Adams out, The Pope out, Knight out, Tits out!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nah, I have 1,000 exams to mark, and I will do anything to avoid getting stuck into them, as they bore the pants off me.

Give me an NSC binfest anytime.

Adams out, The Pope out, Knight out, Tits out!
is adams an irish name ?? if so what the f*** is he doing in charge of an english club !! ( my choice for england manger before capello was martin o neill )

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Now I agree that British taxpayers should come first, totally. However, what i think lets your point down is that you the say things like a Far Right Government would not cause tension. Why?

I will answer that but not now as i've got to pop out.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

If I can join in this magnificent binfest, yet again, can I just point out that El Pres is surely entitled to express an opinion purely on the basis of being eligible to vote?

Or are you saying foreign nationals or those with joint nationality shouldn't be allowed to vote (or presumably get involved with local politics or on a more basic level local community action)?

I'd agree with you that if you moved to Ireland and started telling people what they can and can't do then that would be out of order. Case in point - I grew up in Worthing and the number of bloody geriatric twits who retired to the town and then tried to dictate what youngsters could do, where they could go, blah de blah, really got my goat when I was a teenager.

However El Pres was born here and has spent the last 75 years researching the relative merits of homegrown lasses as opposed to busty asian babes and is well placed to speak out on these issues. Okay, I'm being flippant but surely the fact that he has been here for 93 years counts in his favour?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hyperthetically speaking Buzzer,If it boiled down to,two parties neck and neck wininng the next election(labour or the BNP) who would you back? Don't say you wouldn't as your deciding vote will decide who runs our country for the next four years.Please give an answer.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hyperthetically speaking Buzzer,If it boiled down to,two parties neck and neck wininng the next election(labour or the BNP) who would you back? Don't say you wouldn't as your deciding vote will decide who runs our country for the next four years.Please give an answer.

Hmm. It is hypothetical though as a) I'd vote Tory and b) we all vote at the same time without knowing any othere results in advance.

Taking your example though, I would hate myself for doing so but I'd have to vote for Labour as I consider the BNP to be crypto-fascist. Lesser of the two evils but it's a bit like asking me if I'd prefer to eat dog poo or drink cat's pee.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
If I can join in this magnificent binfest, yet again, can I just point out that El Pres is surely entitled to express an opinion purely on the basis of being eligible to vote?

Or are you saying foreign nationals or those with joint nationality shouldn't be allowed to vote (or presumably get involved with local politics or on a more basic level local community action)?

I'd agree with you that if you moved to Ireland and started telling people what they can and can't do then that would be out of order. Case in point - I grew up in Worthing and the number of bloody geriatric twits who retired to the town and then tried to dictate what youngsters could do, where they could go, blah de blah, really got my goat when I was a teenager.

However El Pres was born here and has spent the last 75 years researching the relative merits of homegrown lasses as opposed to busty asian babes and is well placed to speak out on these issues. Okay, I'm being flippant but surely the fact that he has been here for 93 years counts in his favour?
yes of course , he just implied that he was irish in the post thats all, just being a bit mischievious really i think . can we get a thread going on the subject of busty asian babes though, as i am a massive fan of bhangra muff , konnie huq being a case in point, im just waiting for innumerable accusations of hypocrisy that will no doubt be winging their way towards me the very second that this post hits NSC.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Hmm. It is hypothetical though as a) I'd vote Tory and b) we all vote at the same time without knowing any othere results in advance.

Taking your example though, I would hate myself for doing so but I'd have to vote for Labour as I consider the BNP to be crypto-fascist. Lesser of the two evils but it's a bit like asking me if I'd prefer to eat dog poo or drink cat's pee.

I really do believe there seems to be a misconception about the BNP.People get this ridiculous idea there will be anarchy on our streets if they got into power.So you wouldn't even prepare yourself for a power change but stick to another four years of what you despise so much? Or are to affraid for a complete change as it's walking into the unknown? You would rather tread ground you are familiar with?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
is adams an irish name ?? if so what the f*** is he doing in charge of an english club !! ( my choice for england manger before capello was martin o neill )

I'm with you 100% on O'Neill, though you can't fault Capello's results to date. I'm not sure O'Neill would want the baggage that goes along with being England manager though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I love bnp threads:lol:

You just know there will be 50 or so pages of people having a right ding dong with eachother.Has to be the best topic to start a war on here.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here