Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex (Championes) v Leicestershire Day Three

Leicestershire 179 & 38/2 (7 ov)
Sussex 614/4d

Leicestershire trail by 397 runs with 8 wickets remaining

Can this game get any better?

We've seen Mushy's 100th wicket of the season.
We've won our first ever Championship.
We've seen Murray Goodwin post the highest ever score in the history of Sussex cricket.

And Oranjeboom prices drop to a pound a pint!

If you can't be at Hove to see the Championship Trophy presented at the end of play today, keep in touch with progress and developments on this thread.

The NSC Official forecast for today is that Sussex will possibly win this match.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing work is rubbish, there's much better things to do today than sit at work trying to sober up. Crap.

Lord Bracknell said:
Provided we can restrict the Leicestershire second innings to less than 700, I think this game is ours for the taking.

:lolol:

Currently 52/2

WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE....ITS VERY OPEN CAST UP HERE?

DEAR LORD B,

HOW HAS GOODWINS RUNS FOR THE SEASON COMPARE TO OTHER TOP SCORERS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS?

LC1

I guess that now we've got the Championship, the Committee will have decided that we can't afford any more bonus payments for another wicket by Mushy.

I expect he's going to spend the entire innings standing at the boundary and talking to spectators.

:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 6, 2003
Brad Hodge hasn't had a particularly nice couple of days - like I give a s***

lost his top score record for the season

scored a total of 36 runs across two innings and went for 51 runs off of his six overs and is going to get relegated

Jul 21, 2003
I FVCKING HATE CRICKET even the official sites got a pic and scrawl on there thought id got the w@nky cricket site for a minute a real mans game is football

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
What's the betting the sussex chief exec's had a word in Adams' ear along the lines of...

"look Chris, perhaps Mushy needs a rest. At £400 a wicket, how about you let the others have a go instead?"

Even Cottey's bowled 4 overs today!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
need to finish it off today or early tomorrow so they can take the trophy to Withdean for me to look at :D

you can see what club had the beers last night...:shootself :drink:

there some serious batting going on....

Leicestershire 179 & 224/4 (56.5 ov)
Sussex 614/4d

* Full Scorecard Leicestershire trail by 211 runs with 6 wickets remaining
Leicestershire RR: 3.94

Batsmen: R B 4s 6s S/R
DD Masters (RHB) 88 159 15 0 55.35 not out
JL Sadler (LHB) 73 121 12 0 60.33 not out

LC1

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports