innings and 116 run victory

Magoffin match figures
23.3 - 9 - 31 - 12

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's great to hammer a team in 2 days but financially it's a bit unfortunate for the club.

Indeed. Stupid idiots. To make up the shortfall, Magoffin will now be released from his contract.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
This result will almost certainly be overturned due to a dodgy pitch. If we had won in three day we'd have gotten away with it.

Jul 20, 2003
I know this information is easily available elsewhere but match figures of 12 for 31 is a bit special innit

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Fluky victory by the sounds of it, we really need to pull our socks up in the next game or div 2 beckons.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All over in 1 and a half days. Somerset bowled out TWICE in a total of 57 overs. That really is pathetic. They should be ashamed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
By allowing The Goff to claim 12-31 he will now surely be drafted in to the Australian Ashes squad. Therefore, whatever little hope we had of avoiding relegation has now surely gone. Katie, Onion, Monty - hang your collective heads in shame. :nono:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
With Sussex fielding, my trick is always to take the score, take off two wickets and then consider how that looks: 32-0 is a very decent start.

Would that also work if you took off 2 players? If you remove Magoffin and Jordan then Somerset are 76-0 in the first innings and 108-4 in the second.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pam Ayres, The Wurzels, Jenson Button, Ian Botham, Blackthorn and King Arthur...your boys took one HELL of a beating!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Isn't this the first time we've come back from being a wicket down to win a match for two years? Listen, it may not last, but let's enjoy this feeling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here