Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex CCC Firework Display

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone going tonight as we are.

Is it any good and presumably you can buy beer and food etc ?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great firework display, but sadly the normal rip off prices and enormous queues.

I'll have a drink before and after down the pub. The fireworks only lasts about 45 minutes

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ummmm

fireworks are in the sky?! the sky is free

what the hell do they provide for that £10/£5?

Dunno, will tell you later but sounds like overpriced food and long queues

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Not sure how much goes to charity but £10 is a bit steep. I'm going tonight as friend lives round the corner and has a spare ticket. I've also watched for free from the pub beer garden, gets busy though.

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Dunno, will tell you later but sounds like overpriced food and long queues

Don't be put off mate. It raises money for the Brighton Lions. We all went last year and are going again tonight. Juice fm sort out the sounds before hand, don't recall waiting long in any q last year. Think it's pretty much sold out again.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
can you pay on the gate?

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
FIREWORKS: The Brighton Lions Firework Display at The PROBIZ County Ground, Hove

The Annual Brighton Lions Firework Night will be held on Saturday 5th November at The PROBIZ County Ground, Hove, and the event is in conjunction with Juice FM and the Sussex CCC Supporters Club.

04th November 2011

The event is the biggest single fireworks display in Sussex and has been previously recommended as one of the top ten displays in the UK by The Times.

The gates will open at The PROBIZ at 6pm to allow spectators to take advantage of the excellent catering facilities that will be available around the ground.

Tickets are £10 for Adults, £5 for Under 16’s, whilst Under 5’s are admitted free. A family ticket for the event is £25.

Tickets are no longer available online - however the Club Shop at The PROBIZ County Ground is open for ticket purchases until 5pm on Friday, and on Saturday 5th November from 9.30am until 5pm in preperation for when the gates open for the Fireworks Evening at 6pm.

If you are unable to get to The PROBIZ please call 0844 264 0206 to book your tickets, however there are NO ticket collections on the evening of the fireworks - but the Club Shop will be open for collections also all day on Saturday (from 9.30am until 5pm).

Please note, tickets for the Spen Cama Pavilion are now SOLD OUT

Tweet Share Email Share

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
Up until 9 months ago had a top floor balcony flat on cromwell road facing cricket pitch and always threw a great party- funnily enough always had a lot more friends around that date. Gutted we had to leave but babies and balconys don't go.hand in hand.

10 quid bit steep for something that's in the sky but they always seem to sell shedloads so good luck to them,nice little earner for sccc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't be put off mate. It raises money for the Brighton Lions. We all went last year and are going again tonight. Juice fm sort out the sounds before hand, don't recall waiting long in any q last year. Think it's pretty much sold out again.

Oh I won't looking forward to it

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Lewes for me, makes sense really as i live in Seaford. Travel chaos after will soften me up for more of the same tomorrow!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here