Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC - 2024 edition

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I reckon, IF we can stay ahead of the others and finish top we SHOULD get promoted. Some achievement considering how poor we were! The way I see it, that would put us in Division One, if we’re lucky.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
TBF to Luke93, I think he was saying “we are winning, but we could easily be winning more comfortably”. Farbrace has made similar points a couple of times this season.
If he had said that i would have given him the old thumbs up :thumbsup: (y) .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I reckon, IF we can stay ahead of the others and finish top we SHOULD get promoted. Some achievement considering how poor we were! The way I see it, that would put us in Division One, if we’re lucky.
We weren't poor, we were just having a rest.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Gloucestershire are 97-3 needing another 137 more runs and are making a good fist in trying to beat Middlesex. If they win it will mean we only need 6 points from our last two matches to guarantee promotion. Pity (not) that Kent are looking like coming in the opposite direction!

TNBA

TTF

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gloucestershire are 97-3 needing another 137 more runs and are making a good fist in trying to beat Middlesex. If they win it will mean we only need 6 points from our last two matches to guarantee promotion. Pity (not) that Kent are looking like coming in the opposite direction!

TNBA

TTF
The last game of the season is Sussex v Middlesex, too

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
1726144044245.png

Loving this, just need Gloucestershire to gat another 122 runs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Gloucs just 55 runs to go. It's looking grim for Middlesex

EDIT: I spoke too soon, two wickets in three balls, thanks to Athers' son (England cricketing offspring having quite a week)

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Gloucestershire 179/4. Hammond just out for 78. They're putting their foot down now Gloucestershire due to the weather.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
2 wickets in the over for Josh de Caires (who if anyone didn't know, is Michael Atherton's son)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who's watching Middlesex v Gloucestershire ?

Have to say, Middlesex have the best stream of the lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here