Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex CCC - 2024 edition

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If we can secure the win we should have a handy buffer between us and the Tykes....They are nailed on for the draw

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Brilliant. We’re going up!!

Red Squirrel

Oct 13, 2022
The Highlands
maths isn't the BBC's strong point...

1725200766396.png

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
As an aside, looks like a good game at Chelmsford in Division 1. Worcestershire recovering from a 138 run deficit to win by 43 runs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
These are a good team

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
16 year old Farhan Ahmed has taken 10 Surrey wickets for 213 in that match.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Theres nothing on the Sussex website, or on their social media, but the Sussex Academy / U18s won the ECB 50 Over Plate final on Sunday up in Leicester, beating Nottinghamshire by 52 runs.
They had a really good run of results in that competition, and fully deserved the win. Would be nice to see it mentioned by the club though....
Give it a few weeks! Well done boys

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Theres nothing on the Sussex website, or on their social media, but the Sussex Academy / U18s won the ECB 50 Over Plate final on Sunday up in Leicester, beating Nottinghamshire by 52 runs.
They had a really good run of results in that competition, and fully deserved the win. Would be nice to see it mentioned by the club though....
It's on the Notts site, with highlights too. I see Frankie faced 13 balls and hit 5 fours - that's the Frankie I remember.

Hope he has a great winter and puts himself back on the club's radar

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
It's on the Notts site, with highlights too. I see Frankie faced 13 balls and hit 5 fours - that's the Frankie I remember.

Hope he has a great winter and puts himself back on the club's radar
Will have a look...thanks Max!
He was annoyed with himself getting out so early, as he made a great start - but also took a wicket and a catch later on, so did ok.
Just 3 weeks now til he heads off to Oz - exciting times. Playing for the 2's up at Blackstone this week, so still plugging away before he goes! (so far: 3 overs for 8 runs, 1 maiden, and 2.67 rpo)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here