Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Having poked around Kent’s YouTube channel it appears they still charge for stream access. Only team out of 18 that does this?

I guess Adrian’s radio comms will have to do! Or will It? Oh wait no, I’ve dropped it! Actually no, I will give it a go.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Having poked around Kent’s YouTube channel it appears they still charge for stream access. Only team out of 18 that does this?

I guess Adrian’s radio comms will have to do! Or will It? Oh wait no, I’ve dropped it! Actually no, I will give it a go.
“That’s a MASSIVE six! He’s nearly cleared the clouds with that one.

…but he’s caught at mid wicket, poor shot.

…actually, a no ball has been given.

Erm, actually it’s lunch. Where am I?”

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
“That’s a MASSIVE six! He’s nearly cleared the clouds with that one.

…but he’s caught at mid wicket, poor shot.

…actually, a no ball has been given.

Erm, actually it’s lunch. Where am I?”
You leave our Adrian ALONE you BULLY. I think he's FAB

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I see Essex are creeping up on the rails so big game on Saturday especially with Somerset also lurking in the wings (apologies to the grammar police re mixed metaphors!).

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You leave our Adrian ALONE you BULLY. I think he's FAB
It’s all in good fun. I like Adrian as a bloke and it’s tolerable when watching the feed so I can actually see what’s happened. It’s brutal on the radio though… sorry…

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It’s all in good fun. I like Adrian as a bloke and it’s tolerable when watching the feed so I can actually see what’s happened. It’s brutal on the radio though… sorry…
The problem is one that isn't visible to folk. The positioning of the box in the grounds is far from the action and the only technology they have is the dodgy feed that we'll watch. So it means that they will often not know what is actually going on.

How many times have we all watched the feed and wondered whether somebody was actually LBW or caught behind ? Sometimes we may even wonder if they've been bowled or not. Adrian is in exactly the same position. So basically this is why we get all the gaffs.

I think the gaffs are part of his package really. He's just a sweet cuddly voice of the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here