A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thank f*** for that

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Four more wins would guarantee quarter finals and quite possibly a home match. Three should be enough to get through. Two might scrape it. Would be good to get a home tie if we do qualify.

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Farbrace looked livid during the final over. I bet no one wants to catch his eye during the team debrief,

Reactions: A1X

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Mills really is his own trump card. It’s franchise / international level T20 bowling when he gets it right.

Robinson bowling test match length in the power play. McAndrew capable of tight PP and death bowling. Coles being an effective change of pace outside of the PP. 2 decent pace all-rounders in Lamb and FHP. And often an underused 2nd spinner. The balance in the side is phenomenal.

When the Blast restarts in 2 weeks I do wonder if Robinson or Archer will be available. Windies series starts July 10th but that game is Anderson’s last… I’d like to think Sussex will get at least 1 of Robinson or Archer.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mills really is his own trump card. It’s franchise / international level T20 bowling when he gets it right.

Robinson bowling test match length in the power play. McAndrew capable of tight PP and death bowling. Coles being an effective change of pace outside of the PP. 2 decent pace all-rounders in Lamb and FHP. And often an underused 2nd spinner. The balance in the side is phenomenal.

When the Blast restarts in 2 weeks I do wonder if Robinson or Archer will be available. Windies series starts July 10th but that game is Anderson’s last… I’d like to think Sussex will get at least 1 of Robinson or Archer.
Archer isn’t in the frame for tests this summer says Rob Key

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
That was a bit stressful at the end. The no-ball and free-hit for not having enough players in the circle nearly cost us in the 19th over.
Well done to Mills and Lamb holding their nerve at the end.

A great win for the good guys.
Sussex are still a bit rubbish tho' - you have to admit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here