Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex at Lord's on Saturday - ROLL CALL

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I know there were a load of threads on here about tickets a couple of weeks ago, but who got em? how are you getting up there? (no jubilee line) and where are you sitting?

I need this week to be over in a hurry. Bring it on :clap2:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I'm going +10. Should be quality, sitting in the mound stand. But I don't have a clue which stand that is as I have only been to Lords once and that was the 2020 the other week.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Me + 3. 7:39 train from Yatton (sticksville, Somerset) gets me into Paddington at 9:40. A few swifties in the Union Bar there, I understand, and then a cab to Lords.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
8 0f us going. Not sure where we are sitting. I know my mate paid £47.50 a ticket on Saturday.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
3 of us in the Mound Stand lower tier,cant fooking wait for this!
anyone on the 8.49 out of brighton? and which is best way to take as no jubilee line? can you walk it from marlybone?

oh and how much is a pint at Lords?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Three in the Tavern Concourse, Bakerloo from Charing Cross to Warwick Avenue

Talking to a neighbour who was at the test on Saturday, it took them nearly half an hour to get into the ground, so watch that if you are having a pre game pint

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
is that it,2 cans of beer allowed per person? thought it was 4.will they check coke bottles for vodka and stuff then?
ah well i was expecting an expensive day anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here