Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Susanna Reid looking fantastic

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
She's 39. Unless you're all under 23 she CANNOT be a Milf to you. The rules are 17+ age difference, old enough to be YOUR mother.

Woooooahhhh there, so I'm only looking at 65 year olds as MILF's, no way ...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
BBC 1 now.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Looking great this morning if you want to have some eye candy whilst drinking your morning tea!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
nearly shot my bolt this morning when I turned the telly on - god she's hot.

You have strange taste in women lol, each to their own I suppose.

Most chaps probably would NOT look at her twice .....if they weren't interested in some developed appeal in her attitude, her perceived personality.

Which, incidentally, is how women usually perceive men isn't it??
Yes I know you'll look at pictures of blokes and drool at physiques, but often you ladies are attracted to a certain something else - a look in the eyes, a way about a man that says "confident, comfortable in his own skin, capable, knowing, amusing personality" - then the heart's racing and you're imagining stuff about him and about you with him.

So yes, Suzanna Reid IS a bit kinda average looking, not particularly glam or a raving beauty. Not absolutely ugly like Paris Hilton, but not model material either.
But she does have an allure, and is for a 'vaguely' pretty woman, sexy.

If you told everyone which men you think are attractive, I think you'll have several lads asking how and why!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Yes I know you'll look at pictures of blokes and drool at physiques, but often you ladies are attracted to a certain something else -

Beer belly?
Bald patch?
That faint whiff of wee from where he didn't shake vigorously enough at the end, or wash his hands?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here