Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Susan boyle

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Susan boyle leaves home with trouser button undone(DAILY MIRROR) big f...... deal!! one reason why i never buy a paper, if this is the sort o garbage they can fill it will...celb chefs, jack tweed, kerry katona, susan boyle, fern britten, jade etc etc etc ZZZZZ how depressing !!!

susan-boyle-pic-barcroft-484430243.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:love::love:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The shame is the ONLY reason she is famous is because she is not very good looking.

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The shame is the ONLY reason she is famous is because is not very good looking.

Not true, no days if your fit your famous too. So being fit and good at singing I'm pretty sure she'd still be famous.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is good and the original performance was special but I actually tkink the Welsh Pizza Man is better and my money will be on him to win at 6/1.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not true, no days if your fit your famous too. So being fit and good at singing I'm pretty sure she'd still be famous.

She isn't that good at singing. There are THOUSANDS of reasonably attractive women out there who can hold a tune.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
and her derby is hanging out............good luck to her, munter but look at shane mcgowan!!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
who gives a f*** what the daily mail says though in all honesty?

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
She is good and the original performance was special but I actually tkink the Welsh Pizza Man is better and my money will be on him to win at 6/1.

he may get the boot, been found out he was on a west end show, or something along them lines..:nono:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Susan boyle leaves home with trouser button undone(DAILY MIRROR) big f...... deal!! one reason why i never buy a paper, if this is the sort o garbage they can fill it will...celb chefs, jack tweed, kerry katona, susan boyle, fern britten, jade etc etc etc ZZZZZ how depressing !!!

for somebody who doesn't buy the paper you seem to know a lot of what's in it

Oct 25, 2003
she's LITERALLY only famous cos she's unattractive

like people can't BELIEVE that someone who isn't conventionally attractive can actually dare to have an ounce of talent

crock of shit this country is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here