Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Survey about you and the Seagulls

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
Right crashed on me 3 times at different points now i cant be botheres.

Nutters if you want my brilliant quote in your survey PM me and ill try again otherwise i wash my hands of it!

nutters

Jun 18, 2009
Right crashed on me 3 times at different points now i cant be botheres.

Nutters if you want my brilliant quote in your survey PM me and ill try again otherwise i wash my hands of it!

It crashed 3 times?! really? Can I ask what happened for the record Sir Sarcy, this is the first time anyone has mentioned a problem with the survey working properly. Damn technology!

As for your gem of a quote, feel free to PM me!

nutters

Jun 18, 2009
I take it its not aimed at us old bastards.

What is your age range......................only goes up to 44

Cheeky fuckers these children. Its our taxes that are paying for you lazy layabouts to doss about making this sort of thing and then you miss us off the age range.

The age range goes up to 59, and then there's a category for 60+

All questionnaires will be treated as **stricly** confidential and anonymous, and your details will not be passed on to any third parties.

Spelling not up to much! Often an indicater of scam websites.

Do you know for sure who is harvesting your info?

LOL. I must have read that survey a thousand times before releasing it, and it was piloted, and somehow an error has still made it through!

Is this for a university disertation?
I am doing something very similar next year...a study into the segmentation if football supporters and the factors that affect their post and pre match behaviour. It looks into fan loyalty and hooliganism. In the brainstorming phase at the moment really though.

Interesting stuff! :thumbsup:

It's not for a dissertation, my students days are long gone sadly. I'm a lecturer, and the data will be used as the basis of a couple of papers i'm hoping to write on the embodiment and commodification of local identity and, all being well, a book too.

Glad you liked the survey and thanks to everyone for their contributions so far, much appreciated (particularly the spelling lesson!).

nutters

Jun 18, 2009
Just a quick note to say thanks to all the Brighton fans who have responded, so many of you in there!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why are you so obsessed with the badge?

BTW when I first did this it only went up to 40's

:rolleyes:

Done BTW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here