Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Surrey County Cricket Club vs Sussex County Cricket Club *** Offical Match Thread

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Surrey now showing their contempt by chucking their wickets away - they know they already have a match winning score.....:down:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Surrey now showing their contempt by chucking their wickets away - they know they already have a match winning score.....:down:
Quite. They will certainly only be batting once in the match now and all this has the air of a benefit jolly...

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
It's ok, they're just toying with us. Tremlett to resume normal service with a 56-ball century.......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Slurry are toying with us......

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
Anyone watching the IPL match that's on at the moment? DR Smith has hit a nice half century so far. I do rather miss watching him at Sussex.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Anyone watching the IPL match that's on at the moment? DR Smith has hit a nice half century so far. I do rather miss watching him at Sussex.

We can't afford the likes of Dwayne as we are not a BIG County.

Aside from that today has gone as well as we could expect, it is unlikely that Surrey will have to bat again but maybe we can take the game into a 3rd day. :nono:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex fluke their 8th wicket. Brown Hats have already bagged a masive 338 runs with maestro Tremlett still at the crease 24no (5 boundaries) :(

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
8 down, and STiLL Ramprakash hasn't come in. They really are taking the piss out of us now :nono:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Such an unfashionable thing to post on here...

...but I fancy Nash to get a ton today.

You watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here