Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surrey Brown Caps Vs Sussex Sharks

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
How f***ing pathetic is that?

20 odd extras, once again in the driving seat to win the game and SOMEHOW being utterly raped off the penultimate over.

f***ing SHIT.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I was there to see us THROW another game away :(

Fixtures out tommorow though:D

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
Just got back,

What a f***ing terrible over from RMJ. We were on top with them needing 36 off 4 and 28 off one over is f***ing abysmal.

Top bowling performance by Dwayne though.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Bowled well up until that RMJ over, he doesn't really look fully fit atm, so slow in the field too. 10 or so more runs and I think we could have done it, didn't really get the boundaries in at the end.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was never enough runs, we'll win sod all this season.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just got back, awful result for us considering how close we were to winning. This time it was a poor batting display bar nash and a resonable bowling performance with the exception of RMJ. poor total... out of compertition now ... roll on pro 40 i suppose

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dwayne SmithsSpell has to be up there with the greatest ever bowlings spells in Twenty20 Cricket..

I said this before the Surrey game but if we beat Essex i belive we are still in it :falmer:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Bowled well up until that RMJ over, he doesn't really look fully fit atm, so slow in the field too. 10 or so more runs and I think we could have done it, didn't really get the boundaries in at the end.

To be fair RMJ was awsome on friday so im prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think that Adams needs to look at his decisions tho. If someone is getting carted take them off. I believe that im he had bowled himself or put nash on instead of stan at the end on fri we would have won

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here