Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Pardew is arguing that a defender makes contact with the defender and NOT the ball. In the penalty area....

...but its not a penalty.

Deluded doesn't come close.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Id largely discounted any chance of them going down. However if they lose their 6 pointers versus Newcastle and Norwich there is still a chance. Here's hoping!

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Pardew is lucky this terrible run didn't begin any earlier. If it had happened at the start of the season he'd be long gone. If they don't pick up significantly between now and the end of the season I wonder if the Palace board will make a change.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Palace have 6 out of 9 games against relegation or European place/title chasers. Assuming on their current form they lose those matches, that leaves games against Everton, Stoke & Southampton; 9 possible points here. They'll surely scrape 5 points and be safe with 38 points as there are clearly 4 worse teams in the league than them.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Norwich at Selhurst in three games time, Leicester at home and West Ham away before that. If Norwich can beat Newcastle at home the week before their game (they also have West Brom to play the week before) it could get interesting.

Funny to watch innit. I thought Pardew was having a stroke in that interview.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I fancy Allardyce to get Sunderland clear. If only Newcastle would bin McLaren - he looks clueless like it's ten years ago. That leaves Norwich, who I fear for. What a shocking state of affairs it would be if Palace were kept up thanks to their cheating on the opening day at Carrow Road.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Pardew moaning about diving now that IS funny. Of course Wilf never does that. Never ever ever never. Nope not Wilf. Not at all.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now you're on such a roll, can you predict a liverpool win please ?

Certainly. I predict Liverpool will win, thanks to a comical f*ck up by your shìt keeper and a hilarious penalty, which will be the very definition of karma.

Will that do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here