Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Watching MOTD when the Bournemouth winner went in I'm sure I detected a wry smile from Glenn Murray on the Bournemouth bench.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Laughed a lot as those scary ultras got very angry as a man in a pink shirt celebrated in front of them. Also, GM smiling when the winner went in.
On the flip side, really want B'muff to go down.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Still 11th but 3 teams within 3 points now. If Everton and Chelsea both win tomorrow you'll be 13th.

I wasn't aware the season ended tomorrow.

We're playing without Bolasie and Cabaye; two fantastic players that could easily be the difference between a top 6 side and 13th placed one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I expect that most Palace fans would be relieved if it did.

These new investors really do have the Midas touch, don't they?
Actually they do.

The 76'ers are currently a whooping 7 (seven) wins from 48, and on a losing streak of ONLY 2 games.

Buying palace would seem to have finally moved the hex from Philly...

...transferring it to The Peoples Republic of Croydon.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
It is indeed possible, we need at least 9 points from 14 games with little sign at present of where they are coming from.

Time for clear heads, resolute hearts and continual improvement from the team. We can do this. COYP!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I wasn't aware the season ended tomorrow.

We're playing without Bolasie and Cabaye; two fantastic players that could easily be the difference between a top 6 side and 13th placed one.

Both of whom will be plying their trade in the top flight next season without you. :D

#wake up and smell the Pardew

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Actually they do.

The 76'ers are currently a whooping 7 (seven) wins from 48, and on a losing streak of ONLY 2 games.

Buying palace would seem to have finally moved the hex from Philly...

...transferring it to The Peoples Republic of Croydon.

I saw NY Knicks beat the 76ers when I was in New York a couple of weeks ago. I'd have cheered more if I had known the palace connection!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don't worry Palace,you can still compete in Europe.

Selection of a Eurovision song starts soon,with Adele and the Crystals,you're a shoo in

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It is indeed possible, we need at least 9 points from 14 games with little sign at present of where they are coming from.

Time for clear heads, resolute hearts and continual improvement from the team. We can do this. COYP!

9 points from 14 games. of course you will get that.

Just shows what a few injuries, and a lack of a real goalscorer can do.

Sounds like ourselves...

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Laughed a lot as those scary ultras got very angry as a man in a pink shirt celebrated in front of them.

Thought that was a magic moment. All those Millwall wannabes getting as angry as Basil Fawlty did when his car broke down. I can now see a purpose to Bournemouth being in the PL. Thank you Marc Pugh for reminding Palarse where they belong.

SDG

May 26, 2014
9 points from 14 games. of course you will get that.

Just shows what a few injuries, and a lack of a real goalscorer can do.

Sounds like ourselves...
We've had injuries all season long, another 2 last night. Thankfully 1 is to Puncheon, who has played every minute despite being dreadful.

But then again, we spent very little again despite having below average squad depth, must be all that redevelopment to the ground! Or lining Parish's pocket and other body parts.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
The guy who bought into Palace owns the Devils and 76ers here in the US. Neither of them are much cop and exactly renowned as big spenders. He has no interest at all in spending on the team - just getting a return on his investment.

Shit deal by Parish. Still he'll be able to get his hair done now

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Is Pardew saying that Bournemouth are a bigger club than Palace?

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew was exasperated with referee Mike Jones' failure to send off Adam Smith for hauling back Jordon Mutch just outside the area - the Bournemouth full-back was shown a yellow card.

"No one ever gets sent off against us," Pardew said. "No one. You have to commit murder to get sent off against us.

"There's an incident tonight, I think if we're a bigger club maybe we get the calls. Since I've been here I've been amazed by some of the decisions I haven't had where at Newcastle I would have got them."

Is he saying when two clubs are playing the bigger club always get the decision's and last night Bournemouth got them all, or is it just a bit of Pardew sour grapes?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It would be delicious if the American ownership coincides with relegation for Palace.

Particularly special after all the gloating, and smuggness of the Palace Internet Gimp Squad.

They'd need to book their European travel to Cardiff, though :rock:

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It would be delicious if the American ownership coincides with relegation for Palace.

Particularly special after all the gloating, and smuggness of the Palace Internet Gimp Squad.
When did the yanks officially become the majority shareholders, and have Palace won a league game since?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here