Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am loving the fact that Albion are the best performing team in the four divisions in 2016 and Palace are the worst :thumbsup:

GREAT stat
What could possibly go wrong .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We have Watford away boxing day, we lose that Pardew has to go and we are in massive trouble. The team is great on paper. It will be sickening to swap places but its looking that way at the moment.
I don't think you'll go down. Ditch Pardew and you'll be fine. It's hard to imagine, but there are at least 3 worse teams in your league.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What could possibly go wrong .

Not a lot, 2016 is nearly over, those stats are likely to go down in folklore.

2017 is another thing, but enjoy being the worst performing team in the football league for a week or so longer :smile:

That is a pretty impressive stat, worst performing team in all four divisions this year, made all the sweeter but us being the best....

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
We have Watford away boxing day, we lose that Pardew has to go and we are in massive trouble. The team is great on paper. It will be sickening to swap places but its looking that way at the moment.
The team might be good on paper but they aren't very good on grass.
Palace fans in my local are still very divided on Pardew, some say a new broom is required and get rid of all Pardew's back room staff (inc Bright) while others say the problem's are firmly down to the players.
I think Pardew is firmly in bed with Parrish and he will stay through the January window and be given one last roll of the dice.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The team might be good on paper but they aren't very good on grass.
Palace fans in my local are still very divided on Pardew, some say a new broom is required and get rid of all Pardew's back room staff (inc Bright) while others say the problem's are firmly down to the players.
I think Pardew is firmly in bed with Parrish and he will stay through the January window and be given one last roll of the dice.

Let this be so, said every Brighton fan ever.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yes, in many many ways.

No idea.
Agreed.
No, we had our ground stolen by crooks, while your owners screwed local businesses to get the club success on the pitch.
We will always be far far better than you morally.

"We had our ground stolen by crooks".

No what happened that by the mid-1990's you had nothing of any value in the club left other than the ground you owned, you had to sell your goalie just to pay HMIT a tax bill, but the rest of your side were journeymen by then. Your management (including Bloom's grandfather I believe) had wasted all the income you had made from the good years, including two Cup Finals, in ways which have never been made clear.

The Goldstone was a sh*tty rustheap which barely had decent stands, one side was open to the elements. Your fans were being castigated over their behaviour. Points deducted etc. In one game one assaulted the ref and one of the opposition players.

Now you BOAST that you avoided administration. Your ground was SOLD in murky circumstances. Don't pay the "Morality" card with Palace, sunshine.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

No what happened that by the mid-1990's you had nothing of any value in the club left other than the ground you owned, you had to sell your goalie just to pay HMIT a tax bill, but the rest of your side were journeymen by then. Your management (including Bloom's grandfather I believe) had wasted all the income you had made from the good years, including two Cup Finals, in ways which have never been made clear.

The Goldstone was a sh*tty rustheap which barely had decent stands, one side was open to the elements. Your fans were being castigated over their behaviour. Points deducted etc. In one game one assaulted the ref and one of the opposition players.

Now you BOAST that you avoided administration. Your ground was SOLD in murky circumstances. Don't pay the "Morality" card with Palace, sunshine.
So you agree that we have sold our ground so that all debts could be paid therefore we did not screw the HMRC or any local business because we paid our debts, at the same time, Palace had gone into admin twice and we dont have the moral high ground? You sir are a pr@tt of the highest order.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
So you agree that we have sold our ground so that all debts could be paid therefore we did not screw the HMRC or any local business because we paid our debts, at the same time, Palace had gone into admin twice and we dont have the moral high ground? You sir are a pr@tt of the highest order.

He is a lot more than just a prat!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

According to one of your mods, at one stage not all debts were paid 100%. When you sold your ground Palace had never gone into administration, that only happened the first time after an unfortunate choice of manager to try to keep us in the Premiership, the choice all Palace fans regretted. That person is as far as I know not welcome at the ground to this day. But unlike David Belotti no-one has ever gone to prison for threatening to kill him.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hughton to leave Albion at the end of the season. Promotion or not. In fact if you do get promoted it's nailed on.

Wow,that's some insight you've got there. Just where did you pick up this nugget of insider knowledge?
I hope that when this all happens,you have a hefty bet on it,cos the odds will be massive.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

We paid our bills, we did things the right way and nearly lost our club. Any little success that your shitty club has had over the past 30 years has been built on ripping off businesses and more appallingly charities (St. Johns). Twice.

And you talk about morals.

:lolol:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
According to one of your mods, at one stage not all debts were paid 100%. When you sold your ground Palace had never gone into administration, that only happened the first time after an unfortunate choice of manager to try to keep us in the Premiership, the choice all Palace fans regretted. That person is as far as I know not welcome at the ground to this day. But unlike David Belotti no-one has ever gone to prison for threatening to kill him.

Why don't you just go back to your own board and spout all the boll@cks you and many others spout on there, we are not interested in your inaccurate views on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here