Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely ELPHICK will get boo'd Saturday. . . .

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
After making 'Our Casper' look STUPID on Saturday. How f***ing dare he? Elphick, f***ing head the ball. The best keeper in the Football League is at Brighton, so behave, and respect your elders.

Denmarks Number One, Denmarks Denmarks Number One! :bowdown:

Our Casper - I wanna love ya, and treat ya right, I wanna hold ya, every day and every night. :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Our Casper"

So, You are supporting Brighton this week?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The way Casper DROPPED the ball TWICE at Swindon was f***ing heroic, :bowdown:.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
"Our Casper"

So, You are supporting Brighton this week?

Yeah, but if Tottenham beat Young Boys midweek, I'm going to support them. Is that OK?

(Never seen KES, has he? :laugh:)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Our Casper is a HERO and he will get my undying support on Saturday no matter how many times he drops the ball, no matter how many times his kicks struggle to reach the half-way line due to the strange backspin he sometimes puts on them, and no matter how many goals he costs us.

Because he is Casper. And he is sent to me from heaven. And he is my world. He is my world.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Don't worry folks, school holidays end soon :clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone else in favour of banning Spurs fans from this board? Palace fans, Man Utd fans, Pompey fans, Saints fans, Chelsea fans etc. welcome. Spurs fans - no thanks.

After making 'Our Casper' look STUPID on Saturday. How f***ing dare he? Elphick, f***ing head the ball. The best keeper in the Football League is at Brighton, so behave, and respect your elders.

Denmarks Number One, Denmarks Denmarks Number One! :bowdown:

Our Casper - I wanna love ya, and treat ya right, I wanna hold ya, every day and every night. :thumbsup:
Boo'd?

Urban Dictionary: Boo'd up

Can't see El Abd doing that with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here