Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely another loanee on the way in?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If we get to the end of today with no good news - or good rumour from a reliable source - I will start to get concerned

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Read somewhere that Poyet originally went to watch Nile Ranger at Newcastle, and not Lua Lua. Big target man who's come off the bench a few times, and maybe he has been lined up to come in?

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Read somewhere that Poyet originally went to watch Nile Ranger at Newcastle, and not Lua Lua. Big target man who's come off the bench a few times, and maybe he has been lined up to come in?

Read that aswell, seems most likely at the moment as i think hes the same sort of player as Dickinson.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Read that aswell, seems most likely at the moment as i think hes the same sort of player as Dickinson.

Can see it happening, hopefully soon so he has time to train with the squad before saturday. He's 6ft2 and looks far more physical than Dickinson judging by a picture that came up when i googled him :lolol:
Poyet i presume knows Chris Hughton from his time at Spurs (Poyet played when Hughton was first team coach i believe?)???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
.................think you guys read about Ranger on here - not the most reliable source :lol:

How about helping Notts County out?
They have a highly paid keeper and centre forward they could do with offloading to save money. Even Kuipers' fans wouldn't complain I reckon although not sure the ex-con would be too welcome even if he has scored 22 goals this season already.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Is that the same Nile Ranger who started off at Palarse.....perhaps he's homesick?
If Dickinson's not in GP's plans to avoid relegation, why is he in Gannon's plans?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
.................think you guys read about Ranger on here - not the most reliable source :lol:

How about helping Notts County out?
They have a highly paid keeper and centre forward they could do with offloading to save money. Even Kuipers' fans wouldn't complain I reckon although not sure the ex-con would be too welcome even if he has scored 22 goals this season already.

Sorry, I would rather us go down than employ that killer.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Is that the same Nile Ranger who started off at Palarse.....perhaps he's homesick?
If Dickinson's not in GP's plans to avoid relegation, why is he in Gannon's plans?

I think Ranger started out at Southampton although I could be wrong. I can see the headline now and I'm already cringing

"Albion sign loan Ranger"

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think Ranger started out at Southampton although I could be wrong. I can see the headline now and I'm already cringing

"Albion sign loan Ranger"

Palace youth then saints before toon

convicted armed robber (street robbery/mugging)!

and you're right - the headline alone is reason enough to leave him alone:lolol:

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I dont think anyone will come in until tomorrow at the earliest, today is the 16th of feb if we sign anyone today on a months loan then it will end on the 15th of March.

We have a home game against Brentford on the 16th of March if we sign someone tomorrow the loan wont end until after the Brentford game.

I could be wrong but i think thats how it works.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I dont think anyone will come in until tomorrow at the earliest, today is the 16th of feb if we sign anyone today on a months loan then it will end on the 15th of March.

We have a home game against Brentford on the 16th of March if we sign someone tomorrow the loan wont end until after the Brentford game.

I could be wrong but i think thats how it works.

Well thought out - I'll buy that logic

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
There has to be someone else on the way in.

You'd be mad to start loaning players out without knowing you could bring in replacements.

You mean like bristol rovers did in January when they loaned duffy out leaving them with 1 striker? they went 2 games before bringing someone in. It happens. deals fall through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here