Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters Team !

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
There is a team that sometimes play against opposition teams before the big game but I don't know who is involved in it. (Not at the ground though)[/ht QUOTE]

Chez

Maybe they should start playing there games at the ground?

Might be quite entertaining to watch unlike some of our recent home games!

I can see it now. A supporters team "rammed" with NSC posters. Adrenalin racing as they run out onto the hallowed Withdean turf to the roar of the crowd. With "Good old Sussex" being played in the background.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The big question is will Boro stay up? I bloody hope so.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'll be up for this, but it takes months to sort a kick-a-round amongst NSCers so chanches of it happening is slim :)

Yeah, but those games are organised by people who are useless!

The next three times the teams are at home for three o'clock KOs are:-

26th of December
3rd of January
31st of January

Quite a long way away unless the EB team are up for playing on the morning of one of their away days?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I would suggest the Waterhall 3G pitch as the pitches will be waterlogged or covered in frost at that time of year

It is £100 to rent, but between say 14 on each side it isnt that much per person. £3/£4 each

I can look into availability if you want

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im happy to sort out a team if someone else sorts out a pitch.

Hastings United and Horsham FC have them now. Maybe we could set up a mini Sussex LEAGUE of four teams...

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
Im happy to sort out a team if someone else sorts out a pitch.

Hastings United and Horsham FC have them now. Maybe we could set up a mini Sussex LEAGUE of four teams...

Good Idea !!

We are playing Hastings next Monday at the Pilot Field under flood lights !

We could allways find a county league ground, And offer them a bit of dosh to use it ! Then play on a mid-week ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I will contact the Horsham lot. Even if we just had say, two semis and and final between the four it might be quite fun.

Could do it every year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here