Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters old and young!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Many have supported the club for many many years and seriously i ask you to awnser this one question.

Why has this club never reached its potental??????

We had a spell once and crowds where huge,so work it out as of why this club never seems to get .:drink: going :drink: :smokin:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
berkshire seagull said:
Many have supported the club for many many years and seriously i ask you to awnser this one question.

Why has this club never reached its potental??????

We had a spell once and crowds where huge,so work it out as of why this club never seems to get .:drink: going :drink: :smokin:

because people don't come and watch us anymore?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
BensGrandad said:
What do you consider to be its potential?

I believe top half of what was 1st Div, now The Championship, with occassional good Cup runs.

would have to agree with you there. top half of the championship is our fulfilled potential.
with falmer we could maybe make bottom half of prem. or maybe thats wishfull thinking.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You daft sausages not the footballing side the club in a whole dear o dear wakey wakey.

The club has huge potential crowd wise,so looking back why doesn't it happen to us as we must be the last club in the country with huge potential who hasn't reached it.

Its so easy to work out yet not one can pin point it!!!

:shootself

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
The club has huge potential crowd wise,so looking back why doesn't it happen to us as we must be the last club in the country with huge potential who hasn't reached it.

thats hull

i think bottom half of the premiership/top half of division 1 is where we should be. id love us to do a charlton though

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yes but why are we not at this potential as its been nearly 25 years since this potential seized up.

Its a bloody long time on the scrap heap don't you think!!!???

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Scotty M said:
thats hull

i think bottom half of the premiership/top half of division 1 is where we should be. id love us to do a charlton though
Whats hull gotta do with it as in potential we are in that category.:shootself

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
its been even longer since hull were up there. but then its potential has grown beyond their own expectations since the 2 rugby clubs got weaker. dont forget the rugby clubs were the biggest 2 in the country.
i have family in hull, my cousin was massive on rugby. not anymore though he goes to the kc stadium to watch the tigers every fortnight now. (or when the football season is on)

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Not much longer and yet another club gets there potential while we continue to wait and wait and wait, and yet modern times are rife and new stadiums are rife everywhere and yet we still wait and its been forever.???

Is it a diffrent country in the deepest south east as even the small clubs have been way ahead of us in stadiums etc etc.???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here