Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters Friendly Match

ebfc1

Oct 12, 2008
Eastbourne
So we have the idea of a Sussex Fans Cup.

But we dont seem to have enough teams showing interest as of yet !

So would you be interested in a friendly against Eastbourne Borough Supporters ... Maybe on Mid-week i could try and get a County League Ground it will mean each player has to pay a fiver towards the ground as any club probably wouldnt let us use their ground for free !

Could the Manager / Organiser please e-mail me at ; reddevilsrule4eva@hotmail.co.uk

ASAP So i could start asking around at county league grounds around the area !

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I would be very interested. and if it could be played at Priory Lane, that would be ideal as I can walk there in 5 minutes:lol:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Me, Snoobs Seagull and Black Dave will play you on our own, if you fancy it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The thing is mate, there isn't really an organiser / manager. I've done it for a couple of games, as have others.

Finding enough players is easy - there's loads on here who would play, but you'd need to commit to a date / venue before people will say yes for sure.

Most games we've played have been in the morning before Albion games. Outside of that an evening would be your only chance, but to pay for lights, any ground is going to want more than your £5 per head, I'd have thought.

And no, I can't organise it. Too busy.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I object in the strongest possible terms to your email address.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Regarding a supporters match Newhaven FC Have said we could use their ground

fort road - you'd be better off hiring waterhall or downlands or somewhere

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Regarding a supporters match Newhaven FC Have said we could use their ground at either one off these dates

18 January 2009
8 February 2009
22 February 2009

I have asked Worthing fans but they are yet to reply.

Dont know if you lot would have any interest ?

My E-mail is :

united5612@yahoo.co.uk

I'd be up for playing, though the issue of doing it on a sunday is that people have teams to play for - What sort of time are you thinking? If you sorted a pitch for one of the dates in Feb im sure we could find 11 at least who are up for it though. I dont really mind organising the side if we have a date to work around.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here