Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters club

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Depends what you expect from it.

It's cheap to join but you don't get much more than cheaper access to the supporters club coaches and a newsletter which when it arrives contains information which is readily avaliable on here.
I think you get a discount in the club shop to, oh and a fixture calendar.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's 5% discount, the almanac gave good coverage of the enquiry,
Iwould recommend it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not my cup of tea the supporters club - prefer independant travel

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
If we had a bigger supporters club it would be a good thing. We have a very small one considering the size of our support. The problem is that the supporters club is perceived as being cliquey. If all NSC let alone all Albion fans joined then the SC could be influenced and more representative of the supporters.

There's no point moaning about the SC when it could be changed by more of us joining it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Possibly but as I was once part of British Rail it is more advantageous to get a train to an away game and the supporters club all go by coach.

Therefore no need to get involved.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Beach Hut said:
Possibly but as I was once part of British Rail it is more advantageous to get a train to an away game and the supporters club all go by coach.

Therefore no need to get involved.
I'd never travel with the SC. Give me the Uncle Buck tours. But it wouldn't be a bad thing if we had more Albion fans represented by the SC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here