May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sounds like a buy one, get one free offer. :(

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Re: Re: Supermarket Pull

hans kraay fan club said:
Well done. and all that, but you haven't actually told us wether her arse was big or not?

:lol:

Erm, no it wasn't. I didn't get a tape measure out & she didn't ask me if her arse looked big in her jeans! ???

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Lush said:
Or desperate for someone to support her and her kids and therefore prepared to be as filthy as it takes.

:cynical:

So?

Punish her backdoors raw whilst hinting you could be the man to end her financial woe, and then ditch her when you've had enough or as soon as she starts getting heavy about funds (whichever is first)

Surely?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
if she is over 30 she is likely to either:

1. Be a lesbian
2. Have baggage, ie kids
3. Have a few failed relationships
4. Be a bunny boiler

or

5. Be one of those hard fecking career bitches who think all men are utter tossers

2 is a fine option, no problem at all.

If you are expecting a virginal person who has a great personality and no kids or relationship baggage over 30 you will be lonely for a long time

Single Mums are fine.

Go for it.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Perhaps she has got air miles and they can join the mile high club !

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
i wish !! it was more to do with the pile of dosh being offered .. can retire earlier then and come home to watch my beloved BHA :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Uncle Spielberg sums up my experience of the dating game over the past couple of years, I would add another category...she has such high expectations of a man that you can't understand why she ever agreed to go on a date in the first place as clearly you are incapable of meeting them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here