Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SuperMario latest

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Probably old news but he was rumoured on Saturday to be driving around Manchester dressed as Santa Claus throwing money at people :lol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
"Rumour has it Mario Balotelli has payed for 23 Homeless people to stay in the Famous Hilton Hotel in Manchester for New Years Eve. Legend."

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He went to Nandos over the weekend, and when he settled up his bill, paid for everyone in the place. The guy is class.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say he is THE GREATEST football character of my lifetime. Honestly, I can't think of anyone I'd rather shake by the hand (who has played in my lifetime) other than various Albion players.

He is THAT awesome

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Half of these stories are pure bullshit, shirley?

No they're not they're perfectly true. Oh, and,
leslieneilson+-+Copy.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

rumour has it that he drove into citys training ground, stopped facing the reception to the building, floored it and drove straight at the front sliding doors of the building stopping a couple of inches away. The doors automatically opened and the 2 women in reception ducked for cover, he got out of his car and said `i know the doors open when a human walks up to them,just wanted to see if they open when you drive a car at them`

also check it:
link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3YRkxaDtU if you cant see the vid on the post.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
You can't help but love him , pure utter class :)
[yt]x_v37HgVsYs[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here