Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
This should be multi choice, Kev.

You hooligan.

Picture59.jpg

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
They are awful. I bought them once for the children but I would rather just give them flavoured cardboard instead, it is probably more nutritious.

You can buy real egg noodles and add your own flavour and they are so much nicer.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Starry said:
They are awful. I bought them once for the children but I would rather just give them flavoured cardboard instead, it is probably more nutritious.

You can buy real egg noodles and add your own flavour and they are so much nicer.
You didn't cook them properly then. I agree with you on the egg noodles though, add soy sauce and some chopped veg, proper nice

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Referee!!! said:
This should be multi choice, Kev.

You hooligan.

Picture59.jpg

looks like he's been hiring his face out as a dart board. Whats the bloke behind blowing in the other blokes ear for?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I ordered a chow mein the other night locally. In the Chinese takeaway marched two pissed Italians with torn trousers and dragging hair. One folded his jeans repeatedly near his hoof and fell to the ground. The other kept saying "What the fuk is wrong with a coupla fellas?!" and staring at an old women who had an ugly grandson.
My favourite eye-tie got 50p off me and went to buy some H.
I ate my chow mein at home hidden from my girlfriend who remained hungry on her bed.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Billy the Fish said:
You didn't cook them properly then. I agree with you on the egg noodles though, add soy sauce and some chopped veg, proper nice

:lolol:

I might not be the greatest of cooks but I can put noodles in hot water boil a bit and had the seasoning thing. They taste foul. If my boy turns his nose up then I know they are bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here