We all drink beer
And we're not queer
No, we shag birds
We don't push turds

So come along
And sing this song
You won't go wrong
Er, bong bong bong

Excellent work. Print it off in quirky writing and give it to either the Honey Monster or the Transexual.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Lawrence is having (an initial) week's rest.

This site has two many accounts set up purely as wind ups, and its getting very tedious.

After a week if he wishes to rejoin and make a more useful contribution, that's all very well. If he decides to simply create yet another account to continue this drivel, then we'll match up the IP address and issue a life ban to that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thats what I was wondering. Looking at the number of threads on the NSK, do the NSK guys and the anti NSK guys actually know each other in real life but use this board for their squabbles?

There are certainly a few people on here who seemed obsessed with them. Is there more to this? :shrug:

I don't think hardly anybody from NSK actually posts on here anymore because of the NSC trolls

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Lawrence is having (an initial) week's rest.

This site has two many accounts set up purely as wind ups, and its getting very tedious.

After a week if he wishes to rejoin and make a more useful contribution, that's all very well. If he decides to simply create yet another account to continue this drivel, then we'll match up the IP address and issue a life ban to that.

I liked him.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
We're the Kollective
We're all defective
And we can't spell
There's that as well

But when we sing
Now there's a thing
Please come along
And sing our song

We all drink beer
And we're not queer
No, we shag birds
We don't push turds

So come along
And sing this song
You won't go wrong
Er, bong bong bong

The Next Poet Laurete, f***ing nailed on.

btw

What does NSK stand for?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think hardly anybody from NSK actually posts on here anymore because of the NSC trolls

Thanks Gazwag. Not sure what the trolls seem to get out of baiting them but its good to see that HKFC has taken the appropriate acton on this occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here