Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Mac and McPhee (double hard bastard)

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
Two outcasts, one who endears himself to the fans by calling it like it is and the other gets a hat-trick in the reserves. We need a target man and as far as I'm concerned they are the answer. They may not score a massive amount of goals but definately give us another dimesion. I would start with one of them and one of CKR or Jakey, the other two would be on the bench. Give the two who start a decent run and see where it goes.

Ive seen some utter crap posted on here over the years but this takes the biscuit.
What utter nonsense......McCammon and McPhee..............The McShit brothers up front.
You must thave thought long and hard about that one mate!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not up front together dip shit. At least I'm trying to be constructive with what we have and positive with how it may work.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Not up front together dip shit. At least I'm trying to be constructive with what we have and positive with how it may work.
What might work well is NEVER having McCammon is a Brighton shirt again.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Obviously I meant IN a Brighton shirt. :dunce:

Mark McCammon isn't a shirt, although an empty shirt might be more of a goal threat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the world coming to when people are suggesting that eiher McPhee or McCammon are good enough for this division. You are all clutching at straws.

Both are Div 1 standard at the best.

Last edited:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
give turienzo a chance. obviously not the best player in the world, but he has only started once in the first team and that was with mccammon (not slagging off mccamon, its just theyre similar players. turi with jakey or ckr could be a nice little partnership). we need to exploit all our options and just giving him a little run might pay off that litte fee we paid for him...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bunch of cockends, give them a f***ing chance.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
McPhee I will willingly give another chance, he hasn't had much of one.

McCammon's career here has followed the pattern of his whole career, no amount of chances will make him a decent player.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Two outcasts, one who endears himself to the fans by calling it like it is and the other gets a hat-trick in the reserves. We need a target man and as far as I'm concerned they are the answer. They may not score a massive amount of goals but definately give us another dimesion. I would start with one of them and one of CKR or Jakey, the other two would be on the bench. Give the two who start a decent run and see where it goes.

I take it you've never seen either of 'the outcasts' play then? :rolleyes:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If we are talking about including McPhee again then things must be bad. But a hat-trick never disappoints, even if it is for the reserves, but if he does get one last chance, I really really hope he takes it this time.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BensGrandad said:
What is the world coming to when people are suggesting that eiher McPhee or McCammon are good enough for this division. You are all clutching at straws.

Both are Div 1 standard at the best.

How can you say that about Big Mac when we have never seen him at greater than 85% fit.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
How can you say that about Big Mac when we have never seen him at greater than 85% fit.

This has REALLY got to stop.

Clutching at straws doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.

Nobody remember the jolly singalong 'Millwall subs, you MUST be shit'? And they were. F*ct.

What on earth are their reserves like?

Taking Reading Reserves as a benchmark for an average semi-decent Championship first team, we reach the following conclusions:

Turienzo - completely out of his depth against Reading Reserves. Not a footballer. His agent's brother-in-law perhaps?
McCammon - utterly ineffectual against Reading Reserves. Not worth his place in the reserve squad
Loft - anonymous against Reading Reserves. Got a crack in the mouth and limped off. Limped off against Millwall Reserves also. Has asthma. not holding me breath there...
McPhee - Didn't play against Reading Reserves, but horribly off the pace when he came back from injury. We don't press forward for him to get pushed over for penalties anymore. and we don't have Leon to convert them anymore. Worth another chance maybe, this season only.

Are there any positives to take from thread?

Uh, no
:nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
mcphee did well at cardiff, then just disapeared. worth a go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here