Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Brightonian and Albion quiz oh yes....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It went along Blatchington Road about 150yds from Hove Station, and as it went up Nevill Road past the Co-op it was right by the model railway in Hove Park.

D

Deleted User X18H

I tell you what I fcuking knew a true Hoveonian and Brightonian like Ernest would get the majority right !!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Full answers including No 10 (ooh hope I am right) will appear this afternoon.

Happy New Year nearly.

D

Deleted User X18H

Alright big Al beardy well done on No 9 which Airline though????

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
1) Don't know
2) Don't know
3) Don't know
4) Don't know
5) Don't know
6) Don't know
7) Don't know
8) Digweed Keeley
9)Don't know
10) Conner

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
1) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
2) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
3) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
4) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
5) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
6) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
7) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
8) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
9) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.
10) Couldn't give a toss as I'm better than you and live in Seaford. The true home of all things great.

D

Deleted User X18H

here we go then I am suprised so many of you Brighton & Hove people didn't get more right.

1) The No 8
2) Refereed the 3rd Round cup replay and disallowed two Newcastle Goals
3)The Rutland great Albion Pun in the 1980's
4) Grant Horscroft
5) Holland Road Halt
6) Don Shanks who was in the Radio 2 Commentary box for the Cup Final and could be heard whooping when the first goal went in.
7) Kinf George V1 Avenue
8) Perry Digweed got stuck in traffic by Pycombe and Keeley had to be fished out of the Stadium Pub and had had couple of pints
9) Avaition Fuel and plane was damaged taking off from Gatwick and circled Brighton and Hove dumped fuel out to sea but the wind blew it back over Whitehawk ,lucky no one had a fag on really!
10) Keirien O'Reagan who was sub for the replay would have come in as sub if any injuries had occured prior to the game ,Perry Digweed was sent off in a reserve game the week before the end of the season and was banned for 3 games, you might recall Simon Steele played in goal in the first game of the new season Oldham I think, as Moseley was injured and Diggers still banned.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
10) Keirien O'Reagan who was sub for the replay would have come in as sub if any injuries had occured prior to the game ,Perry Digweed was sent off in a reserve game the week before the end of the season and was banned for 3 games, you might recall Simon Steele played in goal in the first game of the new season Oldham I think, as Moseley was injured and Diggers still banned.

Quack, quack, oops!

You may well be right about Digweed - in which case, good question. But Keiran O'Regan wasn't the sub for the replay. It was Gerry Ryan.

Good quiz, though.

D

Deleted User X18H

No your right an error I meant sub for the Semi.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here