Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I'm not staying up for that shit!!!

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Couldn't give a damn, it is like watching Rugby League on mogadon.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Gritt23 said:
As to who I want, I'm torn. I have friends who support each team, (2 Steelers, 1 Seahawk), and a mate has had money on the Seahawks all season.

As for the teams, there are players I like on both sides. Shaun Alexander (Seahawks) is a tremendous running back, and doesn't get the credit he deserves. Won the running title this year, but a man of his talents should be getting the recongnition a Superbowl ring brings you.

Steelers have Troy Pulamalo at Strong Safety, who is just phenomenal, a real treat to watch. Covers a tremendous amount of ground, fantastic pace, strong tackler and reads the QB so well, he is always a threat with an Interception. Helped by having fast CB's that he rarely has to cover, he is virtually playing linebacker half the time. Superb to watch.

The Bus (Steelers) - well, he's been superb, a legend. Everyone expects him to retire after the season, so to finish with a Superbowl in his hometown of Detroit would seem fitting.

I like both teams, but I think I'll be cheering for the Seahawks. My brother supports them because "the name is so close to be the Seagulls." Fair enough Graham, can't argue with that. I'll be a Seahawk for the night.

Join the good side

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Gritt23 said:

I like both teams, but I think I'll be cheering for the Seahawks. My brother supports them because "the name is so close to be the Seagulls." Fair enough Graham, can't argue with that. I'll be a Seahawk for the night.

That is exactly why I chose to follow the Seahawks in the 80's when it was first on C4. Twenty years of failures and now they are in their first ever Superbowl.

Even if I was a neutral I would want the Seahawks as the Steelers have already won it 4 times, and probably why more people want them to win this year (the Man U factor).

The played so well on Sunday night, the defence was fantastic they will win by 10 in two weeks time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Steelers for me since the days of Bradshaw, Swann, Franco Harris, etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here