Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I'm not staying up for that shit!!!

Votes: 31 43.7%

• Total voters

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Steelers, so much more passionately supported and more tradition. Plus, there's something about Mike Holmgren that really irritates me.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
cheery.gif
Goooooooooooo Steelers!!!!
cheery.gif

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahawks!! When I was growing up we were proper poo (even with Steve Largent) which meant endless taunts from my other american footy watching mates. now I can finally be a bit smug.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutle bag of shit.

But I'll be cheering on the Steelers for the first 3 hours before bedtime. Hopefully they'll have concluded the first 5 minutes by then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
chicken run said:
trivia time, when c4 introduced ust brits to the great game in the early 80's who was wide reciever for the seahawks?
For the benefit of London Irish, it was Steve Penney.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Have watched the last two steelers games and started getting into it, so went for them. What time does the game kick off in our time?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I know the program starts at 10pm, so I think its probably around 11-11.30ish. I should know that but I'm always hideously drunk by then.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
ATFC Seagull said:
I know the program starts at 10pm, so I think its probably around 11-11.30ish. I should know that but I'm always hideously drunk by then.

Its normally later than that isnt it? Theres normally all the warm up acts before the game starts

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Its normally later than that isnt it? Theres normally all the warm up acts before the game starts

And what time does it finish? Its as dull as dishwater. Like an olympic opening ceremony. It goes on for about 8 hours and nothing really happens.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Got to be Steelers, though gutted the Broncos went out yesterday

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Timbo said:
And what time does it finish? Its as dull as dishwater. Like an olympic opening ceremony. It goes on for about 8 hours and nothing really happens.

When it finishes is anyones guess to be fair!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here