Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Bowl XLVIII Seattle Seahawks v Denver Broncos ***Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No shut out as Broncos finally put some points on the board with a 2 point conversion

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
So not going to be a shutout but really can't see the Broncos getting back into this unless the Seahawks implode.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ah well, no clean sheet. I'm off to bed. Wait... that doesn't sound right.

No shut out. Now I'll get some shut eye.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's like the Broncos defence was never taught how to tackle

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
How did he squeeze through for that TD? It was like nobody was there. Terrible tackling.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
With the result in absolutely no doubt now, I'm off to bed as my alarm goes off in under 5 hours - eek! Enjoy the trouncing all those staying up, and hope Seahawks can break the scoring record.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I hope you guys in the UK thought that was worth staying up until 3 am for, I feel a bit cheated - a lot of promise that never really delivered

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I hope you guys in the UK thought that was worth staying up until 3 am for, I feel a bit cheated - a lot of promise that never really delivered

Not as much as the neutrals who stayed up till 3! Lol. Such a shame. Had the potential to be a great game. Only one side ever seemed interested unfortunately.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Stunned by the one-sidedness. Wouldn't say I feel cheated, but had hoped for something really tight.

Do wish they'd stop referring to the winners as the world champions. It's not exactly a world competition is it? Americans do themselves no favours using those terms.

So, next season - come on Jets! Never gonna happen.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think Eli Manning has been coaching Peyton :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here