Sup- Port-Slade

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why do you support the Albion ?.

Exactly :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Timotei, I assume there are no sub-editors who look at these blogs before they go online, because no self respecting sub would have let you get away with the headlines you've put out this week and last. Using primary school level word-play jokes for your headlines simply detracts from the piece you have written, which does have some salient points in it! What are we going to have next week? Bloomin Marvellous Slade Russell's up a Win to Brighton our Spirits?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Is Brighton and Hove it's self divided ?"

Does this blog get posted straight onto the Argus website by Tim, or is there anyone actually gainfully employed at the Argus to proof-read this stuff before its put out ?
Decent enough read, but struth.

D

Deleted User X18H

Timotei, I assume there are no sub-editors who look at these blogs before they go online, because no self respecting sub would have let you get away with the headlines you've put out this week and last. Using primary school level word-play jokes for your headlines simply detracts from the piece you have written, which does have some salient points in it! What are we going to have next week? Bloomin Marvellous Slade Russell's up a Win to Brighton our Spirits?

I like that one - Hope we win now!

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
In short, we need a recently retired professional player who may be more in touch with players and be able to provide more enlightenment into the modern game.

Did Russell Slade not bring in Charlie Oatway to coach?

D

Deleted User X18H

In short, we need a recently retired professional player who may be more in touch with players and be able to provide more enlightenment into the modern game.

Did Russell Slade not bring in Charlie Oatway to coach?

Yes but coach's are not the answer when discipline is needed!

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Yes but coach's are not the answer when discipline is needed!

I am still hoping that if this does turn out to be Nicky Forsters last season as a player that he hangs around in a coaching capacity . I know he would obviously be completely unproven but I like the fella, he speaks well and makes sense which is more than can be said for most players or ex players. I think he would command the respect required and sort discipline which seems to have gone awry since his captaincy ended.

Even better would love to see him holding the reins properly in the future ...........

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Dissapointing blog, same old crap, just blame White and Booker when things go wrong.

:nono:

D

Deleted User X18H

Dissapointing blog, same old crap, just blame White and Booker when things go wrong.

:nono:

Who was assisting Adams last season when things were bad? Who is assisting Slade this season when things are not perfect? Who wasn't involved in 2008 when we just missed out on the play offs?

Rocket science it ain't.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Who was assisting Adams last season when things were bad? Who is assisting Slade this season when things are not perfect? Who wasn't involved in 2008 when we just missed out on the play offs?

Rocket science it ain't.

They've been here through some great times for this club as well, they're harworking professionals who work tremendously hard for Albion and deserve better. Perhaps we could do with bringing an extra body in to share the workload but getting rid of two of the most loyal servants at our football club is not the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here