Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Suomi vs Россия, Türkiye vs Cymru, Italia vs Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizra

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
It's a lovely stadium. I should imagine that's what Selhurst Park will look like soon.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Helvetia not playing then?
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-16 at 15.55.38.jpeg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My god Ramsay is half the player he was before. Making the likes of Maupay & Connolly looks like Mbappe with his shooting.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Anyone else noticed that this ref is giving Wales nothing and Turkey everything?

In Baku with thousands of Turkish fans there, not surprising really.

Why on Earth was it decided to play it there?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My dog would have scored that Wales goal, although Ramsay is lucky he completely scuffed it or else I’m sure the keeper had it covered.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Fair play to the Welshies, that was an absolutely terrific goal. Brilliant vision, great chest down and an excellent finish on the half volley. A real moment of class all round

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Suomi vs Россия, Türkiye vs Cymru, Italia vs Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Svizra

Wales are playing very well, have to say.

Brilliant pass from Bale and lovely chest down from Ramsey for the goal.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
3rd time lucky lucky for Ramsey, could have had a hat trick. Wales have looked good and Turkey only look dangerous at set pieces.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Safe to say Turkey are the worse side i 've seen so far, keystone cops stuff....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My dog would have scored that Wales goal, although Ramsay is lucky he completely scuffed it or else I’m sure the keeper had it covered.

I have never seen a dog bring a ball down on its chest and hit the ball on the half volley.

Did you train yours to do that or is it a natural talent?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have never seen a dog bring a ball down on its chest and hit the ball on the half volley.

Did you train yours to do that or is it a natural talent?

My Collie was a brilliant keeper although a bit Maty Ryan, easy to chip. Useless in every other position though but could dribble the ball better than some players I’ve seen. No shot on her though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here