Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunny Withdean

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Its a 70ft pnuematic mast which is attached to my Vivaro, which doubles up as a studio, where I can see the pictures remotely on a laptop before I shoot.
Its used for property, surveying and events etc.

cropvan-1.jpg

I can't see this! Browser just shows 'x', right-click 'Show picture' does nothing! Can see yr other pics fine, no prob.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Its a 70ft pnuematic mast which is attached to my Vivaro, which doubles up as a studio, where I can see the pictures remotely on a laptop before I shoot.
Its used for property, surveying and events etc.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/retroforza/cropvan-1.jpg[IMG][quote]

I've deliberately broken the coding to reveal your quote in real text, then copied/pasted this filename:

cropvan-1.jpg

to overwrite the filename at the end of the path on another pic you posted that I could see, but same problem, just the 'x'.

Then tried replacing 'n-1' with 'n_1', a typical typo. This didn't work either, but did bring up a photobucket prompt: 'This image or video has been moved or deleted'.

This implies that the original filename is OK (as a wrong filename sensibly just means can't be found), but that there is some glitch in the jpg file itself which s crossing swords with something in my PC.

I'll have a go at Googling for various errors that might result in the stuck 'x'.

ps - the hi-res versions are great!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I can't see this! Browser just shows 'x', right-click 'Show picture' does nothing! Can see yr other pics fine, no prob.

Opens in Firefox, no problem. Must be some obscure option in IE7 getting in the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here