Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland in for Fletcher

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You do realise, when you want to SELL something, you want to make us MUCH as possible right?

Or should Newcastle have said to Liverpool "look, we'll sell Andy for £15m as,clearly, £35m is a bit silly and we don't want to make you spend more than you have to" ???

Yes I'm not thick thank you very much.

I just think no team will pay out £15million for him simply because he isn't worth it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yes I'm not thick thank you very much.

I just think no team will pay out £15million for him simply because he isn't worth it.

I get that.....but it's not being GREEDY to try and sell a player for as much as possible.

Thats what I was questioning. The fact that you claimed Wolves were being 'greedy'.

Wolves have to make as much as they can. If someone wants to offer that much then they take it.

Finally Falmer

Jul 18, 2010
From what i've seen i would say Fletcher's improved since Wolves got him for £7m, therefore £10m - £12m in today's mental world of transfer fees is probably about right. (He scored 12 prem goals last season in a rubbish team) As stated above though, Wolves are financially very well run and therefore they only need to sell if they get the asking price that they want. They are very much in the driving seat in any negotiations. For what it's worth though, i think he'll end up at Villa for probably around £12m or £13m. I suppose it would be good for us if he's not in the Championship next season.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He is worth 10m.

Look at his prem strike rate for two terrible teams. He is also pretty young.

Best striker In this league by a mile!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here