Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland hold the record of 15 consecutive losses in the Prem

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope that all of the undesirable records are broken by that shower of shite up the A23-sadly though I think they're due to beat somebody pretty soon.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's a sad state of affairs that even the shite Premier League teams are still miles better than anything on offer in the Championship :down:

Wouldn't necessarily disagree with this although not true in every case (eg Palace now). The key is how well promoted Championship clubs recruit in the summer with their new found Premiershit wealth. Hull and Cardiff seem to have done ok in this respect whereas Palace have spunked money up against the wall in a last minute buying frenzy and have thus destroyed everything they'd created last year.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Wouldn't necessarily disagree with this although not true in every case (eg Palace now). The key is how well promoted Championship clubs recruit in the summer with their new found Premiershit wealth. Hull and Cardiff seem to have done ok in this respect whereas Palace have spunked money up against the wall in a last minute buying frenzy and have thus destroyed everything they'd created last year.

Cardiff and Hull went about it the right way. Planning carefully and investing in quality. The ' scattergun ' approach of QPR and now Palace guarantees one thing. Relegation.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Whoever would want that job?

Hiding to nothing comes to mind. Di Canio is quite mental, maybe he's up for taking a stab at it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Norwich look as if they would lose to Braintree Town right now - so they wont lose to them at least.

Both teams will be lucky to get NIL.

I suspect though that the less poor Norwich will be targetting that as a 'Must Win' 3 points.

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
Saturday evening, we arrived back at St Pancras en route from Doncaster.

A forlorn Palace fan and his family stood on the platform, having evidently been to West Brom.

They get spotted by Albion fans on the same platform, and are instantly serenaded with "A row, a row, it's gonna be eight in a row/ It's already been six/ It's already been seven, but eight'll be eight in a row".

He looked even more forlorn, particularly when he thought they'd escaped by getting on the train, only to have one of the Albion contingent run alongside the accelerating carriage, singing the song and making exaggerated rowing gestures.

Lovely stuff. I'm hoping they make it ten, personally, as then we can roll out "Eight was so great/ Nine was just fine/ But ten'll be ten in a row".

Ha, ha, that was Half-Man-Half-Biscuit and I, HMHB takes the credit for chasing the train though.

Are you counting yourself among the shite PL teams ? If so , you ARE NOT better than anybody in the Championship. Lift the current Palace team and drop it into the Championship and you wouldn't get anywhere near promotion. I fear you are quite a few rungs below the shite PL teams.[/QUOT

Better than BHA as very much proven :clap:

For the record I bookmarked so many Palace are doomed threads last season and looked what happened
Saying that I do feel we're doomed but Im saving all these threads just incase:wave:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Saturday evening, we arrived back at St Pancras en route from Doncaster.

A forlorn Palace fan and his family stood on the platform, having evidently been to West Brom.

They get spotted by Albion fans on the same platform, and are instantly serenaded with "A row, a row, it's gonna be eight in a row/ It's already been six/ It's already been seven, but eight'll be eight in a row".

He looked even more forlorn, particularly when he thought they'd escaped by getting on the train, only to have one of the Albion contingent run alongside the accelerating carriage, singing the song and making exaggerated rowing gestures.

Lovely stuff. I'm hoping they make it ten, personally, as then we can roll out "Eight was so great/ Nine was just fine/ But ten'll be ten in a row".

You had quite a trip home, didn't you, flirting with Paul Barber, winding up forlorn Palace fans.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Are you counting yourself among the shite PL teams ? If so , you ARE NOT better than anybody in the Championship. Lift the current Palace team and drop it into the Championship and you wouldn't get anywhere near promotion. I fear you are quite a few rungs below the shite PL teams.[/QUOT

Better than BHA as very much proven :clap:

For the record I bookmarked so many Palace are doomed threads last season and looked what happened
Saying that I do feel we're doomed but Im saving all these threads just incase:wave:

You really think you were a better side than us last season ? Better in two of the four games and certainly better in the one that mattered the most but over the 46 games ? I don't think so.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You had quite a trip home, didn't you, flirting with Paul Barber, winding up forlorn Palace fans.....

I think he said it was a Palace fan with his family.
The odds were stacked in Edna's favour I would say.
Maybe Edna's cohorts passed on a bit of banter with non family Palace ? :thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Must admit I haven't been larging it too much about Palace's dire showing - as they did us good and proper, triggered an Albion meltdown, ruined my summer and are where we wanted to be.

But I have to say if there is any suggestion that they are becoming the PL's worst ever team, be it fewest points, most defeats, most defeats in a row or anything like that, it all becomes hilarious again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here