Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland forum - fans talking about Poyet as our next manager

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
They were talking about Poyet as their new Manager before they lost at the Amex. Just after they lost their derby match at home.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hahahaha his first comment will probably be "our rivals are west ham" or something like that. Plus they have too many black players.

What?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Providing the Club get good compensation for him, I would be happy to see him go. He has clearly lost the plot with his tippy tappy football. The only reason we have had some good results lately is simply because we were playing teams even worse than us - and we still struggled.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Providing the Club get good compensation for him, I would be happy to see him go. He has clearly lost the plot with his tippy tappy football. The only reason we have had some good results lately is simply because we were playing teams even worse than us - and we still struggled.

I agree i think if he doesn't go he should be sacked for making us a decent mid table championship team in our first season at the Amex. Not good enough Gus, all the hurt we have had to deal with over the last 20 years........and now this!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here