Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They can have him........

for £5 million.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
He was incredible in the first 45 minutes but faded out the game second half. Can see why Gus has used him mainly as an impact player for 30 mins or so

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
He reminds me of Steve Mcmanaman when he played for Liverpool. As soon as he got the ball, the defenders immediatley start back pedalling, great to watch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He reminds me of Steve Mcmanaman when he played for Liverpool. As soon as he got the ball, the defenders immediatley start back pedalling, great to watch.
I agree,and he has fairly similar strengths and weaknesses. Lots of pace, his delivery is fairly good, but sometimes takes the wrong option and is sometimes slow to control the ball when he first receives it. At this level, he usually receives the ball in a fair amount of space, so I'm going to be really interested to see how he fares at the next level.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree,and he has fairly similar strengths and weaknesses. Lots of pace, his delivery is fairly good, but sometimes takes the wrong option and is sometimes slow to control the ball when he first receives it. At this level, he usually receives the ball in a fair amount of space, so I'm going to be really interested to see how he fares at the next level.

They also have similar ACCENTS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here