Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland fan in peace needing a helping hand!

sunderland fan

Aug 12, 2011
Good afternoon!

I was wondering if you could help me at all!

Myself and a few of the lads are pondering a stayover after our carling cup tie! Just wondering if there is a decent nightlife on a Tuesday night in Brighton?!?!

Also if any of you know of any cheap hotels in the area for 4 people that would be excellent!

Thanks in advance!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
on a serious note yes lots of students about on a Tuesday night, check out Coalition on seafront :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Nightlife in Brighton in august won't be a problem on any night, apart from choosing what kind of nightlife you want. Doubt you'll find anything resembling a cheap deal for a hotel though mate but good luck :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
There will normally be some club nights running on a tuesday, The Pav Tav or the beachside clubs Coalition, Life and Honeyclub should have something on.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anything down by the beach is generally quite good. Pop down there and check out the clientèle, that's probably the best thing to do.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
C U Next Tuesday is Tang central @ Digital, however it is hotter than the sun in there and im 25 and feel old, well easy to get some dirty little minx though.

if not plenty of other choices.

for hotels you might be in luck trying out towards Hove way.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
There's a Travelodge in Preston Road which is near London Road Station (two stops from Falmer). It would be quite a walk down to the nightlife at the seafront though.

Or Google for Hove hotels which is much nicer for a drunken stagger straight back along the seafront, can't go wrong unless you fall in the sea!

sunderland fan

Aug 12, 2011
Just had a worldy find! £105 for hotel umi! Booking trains later so all set for a good night out I hope! Is there busses etc to the ground?!
Looking forward to the trip, also will the clubs be ok letting us 'northerners' in :)
Cheers btw lads!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just had a worldy find! £105 for hotel umi! Booking trains later so all set for a good night out I hope! Is there busses etc to the ground?!
Looking forward to the trip, also will the clubs be ok letting us 'northerners' in :)
Cheers btw lads!

Plenty of buses from all over the place mate

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Go to C.U.N.T at Digital (right on the seafront). As for the bus then get the number 25 from town or 3 stops on the train.

Cheers btw lads!
Plenty of buses from the City Centre - number 25 is the easiest one to remember. Get off at Sussex University/Falmer Station, rather than staying on in a queue of traffic, waiting to be delivered right to the stadium. 5 trains an hour from Brighton to Falmer - but these were rammed full after the first round evening game.

There's a travel voucher scheme as well, that's a bit of a mystery to both fans and transport operators. If you get the chance to buy one at the Sunderland end, it might be worth doing - since it gives you free train travel between Haywards Heath and Falmer and free bus travel in the Brighton area - but only on matchdays. If you're staying overnight, it's probably best to book through to Brighton or Falmer, depending on what deals are available.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Life and Digital are very busy on Tuesdays when the tsudents are in town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here