Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland cup tie

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Im sure last nights performance will persuade a few more 'reluctant' fans to part with their cash for a ticket!
Where is the reluctance,.... STH had until 6pm Weds,... now the remaining 5k or so for home fans go on sale to the public,........ I fail to see the reluctance anywhere,..... 20k it will be at least.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They have a very large London supporters club apparently.
There are loads in the SE,... they should sell their allocation, they usually do.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There are loads in the SE,... they should sell their allocation, they usually do.

I'd be impressed if they do.

One of my good mates is a Sunderland fan and goes to a lot of away games, he doesn't think there will be many more than a thousand. Be great if they do sell out though.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If Sunderland are going to struggle to bring a 1000, can they not move them to the East Stand somewhere, a little bit of segregation and then open the South up too the Broghton fans, or is it to late and a really stupid idea?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Where is the reluctance,.... STH had until 6pm Weds,... now the remaining 5k or so for home fans go on sale to the public,........ I fail to see the reluctance anywhere,..... 20k it will be at least.

i was referring to the people having a moan over the past couple of days

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
i was referring to the people having a moan over the past couple of days

I think a lot of people probably reluctanctly purchased. I did, I moaned, ranted to anyone that would listen that there was no chance I was paying £24 to see Sunderland reserves on a Tuesday night, then promptly logged on to the website and bought two tickets.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think a lot of people probably reluctanctly purchased. I did, I moaned, ranted to anyone that would listen that there was no chance I was paying £24 to see Sunderland reserves on a Tuesday night, then promptly logged on to the website and bought two tickets.

Based on the recent NSC poll (approx 45% saying it was 'too expensive'), I agree!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How are Blackpool getting on with their tickets, do we know?

I seem to recall a donkey-lasher on here earlier in the week suggesting they'd easily sell the entire allocation. Which I was somewhat doubtful about. Would be nice if they could, as I'm itching to see the Amex full.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I did the same-without moaning to everybody-and my ticket was £35. Managed to get my ST seat but all around me have gone except for a few singles here and there-in fact, most of the centre sections in East Stand has sold. I hate this f***ing club, virtually spending my money for me. Bastards!

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Tickets for the Seasiders' trip to Brighton on Saturday are now on general sale.

1,300 tickets have so far been sold for the game at the Amex Stadium from an initial allocation of 1,800.

Tickets will remain on sale at the Blackpool ticket office until 3pm on Friday and are priced at:

- £24 for Adults
- £17 for Senior citizens (over-65)
- £12 for Under-18s
- £8 for Under-10s

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
I booked mine this morning on the Internet and looking at the seating plan then, there were loads of seats available, no block had sold out then.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I booked mine this morning on the Internet and looking at the seating plan then, there were loads of seats available, no block had sold out then.
Of course not, but by Monday it will be virtually full,..... 20k+

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think I might try a different stand for this one. I'm sure it's been on here before but if I do buy a ticket in a different seat to my season ticket will it be loaded onto my smart card or will I get a paper ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here