Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland Chatroom

mackem69

Oct 31, 2004
clippedgull said:
How did those northern scum bags get seats in the south stand anyway?

One in front of me was incognito until they scored then got his camera out and started taking pictures of the pitch.

We in the North-east have telephonic devices and we use these "devices" to order tickets when you are unable to sell them all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
mackem69 said:
We in the North-east have telephonic devices and we use these "devices" to order tickets when you are unable to sell them all.

Good for you but it doesn't change the result :lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
mackem69 said:

That is a good answer Macken69 :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
They even type with an accent :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
"i think elliott will be a key player today, their centre half guy butters isnt very mobile. HAWAY THE LADS"

They obviously didn't do their homework on one of our key players. He was solid yesterday.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
When i'm pissed off i always put on the dvd of Powelly bulleting that injury time header past that handsome devil Poom at the Stadium of Shite in the play-off semi last year! Powelly jumping into the Palace fans feckin lovely! :clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Well done on beating those sad Mackems yesterday lads and lassies, their fans are almost as bitter as West Ham's! :D

There's nothing as sad as ex Prem fans, eh? ;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Powelly jumping into the Palace fans feckin lovely! :clap2: :clap2:
I REMEMBER CANTONA JUMPING INTO THE PALACE FANS TOO......................THAT TOO WAS f***ing LOVELY:lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Well done on beating those sad Mackems yesterday lads and lassies, their fans are almost as bitter as West Ham's! :D

Sorry Pal I don't take any notice from away fans who don't want Falmer! Smileys or not!

So do yourself a favour and do one!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bakesy said:
I REMEMBER CANTONA JUMPING INTO THE PALACE FANS TOO......................THAT TOO WAS f***ing LOVELY:lolol: :lolol:

Very good "bakesey" ::dunce: Yeah i was there and the only shame about it was he didn't jump into the Arthur Wait stand instead of the family section of the ground. The French @@@@ got away lightly in more ways than one that night :jester:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bakesy said:
Yep and lost United the title. Cantona got banned and United flopped the rest of the seaon without him. Brilliant! :clap2:

Cant wait for Manchester United's visit to fortress Selhurst on March 5th! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here