Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland at Estadio Municipal de Albufeira: OFFICIAL ROLL CALL

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
me + 2 other lads, making our own way, arriving tuesday and returning saturday. Staying right by the strip, going to be very messy.

Looking forward to this!

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I am going out from Stansted on the 19th and back on the 26th July. Staying in the Old Town...bit more sedate for someone of my years !

Just been sorting through recommendations for decent restaurants and bars in the Old Town area, and have almost sorted my menu out :drool:!

Looking forward to the two Brighton games. Travelling down to Lagoa with
SI 4 BHA in his hired car on Saturday which is very helpful.:smile:

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
me plus four, players plane deal thing as lazy and couldnt be arsed to sort it out for myself. Thomas cook just gave us a random hotel as the one they were using had filled up and she said loads of Brighton fans are going :clap2:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Are both games at the same stadium and where is it in relationship to the Town? Where can we find the details please?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly giving this a miss as main holiday starts a week later.......

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
I am going out from Stansted on the 19th and back on the 26th July. Staying in the Old Town...bit more sedate for someone of my years !

Just been sorting through recommendations for decent restaurants and bars in the Old Town area, and have almost sorted my menu out :drool:!

Looking forward to the two Brighton games. Travelling down to Lagoa with
SI 4 BHA in his hired car on Saturday which is very helpful.:smile:

Looking forward to the trip too. Was in the club shop today getting daughter a new top for the trip and they had just had a delivery of two large boxes that they said was "the Portugese kit" Apparently it's only for the players and not available to the general public!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I thought I remembered reading something about an open training session over there but cant find any details, did I just imagine this??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here