Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sundays Amex opening times. Wake up !!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
The club need to get up with demand and open on Sundays. Open up the shop, a bar wth a view of the ground, the ticket office !! Hundreds of people are turning up on a Sunday! Whats going on !!!!!!!!!
This may not go on for ever but wake up!!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I wanted to take the family to see the mosaic yesterday. Was a bit gutted that I couldn't and I have no idea when i will get he chance in the week.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Totally agree. Match days are way too busy in the shop, and I can't get there in the week, so Sundays could be massive. Open a carvery in the East stand Brasserie, and I'll spend the day there!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wanted to take the family to see the mosaic yesterday. Was a bit gutted that I couldn't and I have no idea when i will get he chance in the week.

I was going to go on BH Monday at the end of the month as I cannot on a match day as my daughter isn't 18 until January, but it will be closed.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
For us exiles its almost impossible to visit the shop and spend money there as the only likely time we'll be down is on match days where it is nigh on impossible to get in unless you're prepared to wait for ages and sacrifice valuable time.

I really hope somebody from the club is reading this.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Went to the shop and 'Dick's Bar' (stupid name, opening us to ridicule - surely 'Knight's' would've been more appropriate?) and was disappointed to find there was no way of getting to see the pitch.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
If you want to see the pitch, why not just go to a game?
Possibly because getting a ticket aint easy if you dont have a seasons ticket.

Went to the shop and 'Dick's Bar' (stupid name, opening us to ridicule - surely 'Knight's' would've been more appropriate?) and was disappointed to find there was no way of getting to see the pitch.
Now that we CAN blame on Fatcher,she made it illegal to drink in sight of a pitch,even the private box holders at League level football matches can only drink if watching the game on a telly.
Egg chasing fans can drink on the terraces though.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I know plenty of people with season tickets who are willing to part with them on a match by match basis. I would think most people do tbh.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Totally agree. I work Monday to Friday like most people and therefore other than when going to the match when it's really busy Sunday is the only day I would be able to go over to the shop or bar. Also like the idea of opening the restaurant. Why not open one of the pitch facing lounges as well?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
its not that hard getting a ticket tbh thats a rubbish excuse im a non season ticket holder and have been and i love the place.

If i can next season when we expand no doubt about it in my mind im going to do all i can to get a season ticket.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I've got a season ticket; the person I went with doesn't. I just think a viewing area (closed during training, press calls etc) would be a nice touch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here