Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Times article

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Great report again in a decent national broadsheet. :clap:

Good to see not just that Falmer is getting so much national coverage, but that the coverage itself has all been favourable, whether it has come in the Echo, News of the World, Times, Mirror, Radio1 Newsbeat or wherever.
:clap:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
balloonboy said:
Brilliant. But where is Paul Hayward (Torygraph) in all this....we've had coverage in the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Guardian, Observer, and now Sunday Times.

Sorry, shouldn't quibble - NATIONAL coverage IS happening. As we said last week to the faint-hearted, campaigns take time to get off the ground. The wheels are really rolling now!

Living in Scotland, I don't often see the Daily Mirror, and even when I do it's a north of England version, so I don't know what sort of coverage we've had over Falmer.

But Piers Morgan (or Piers Pugh-Morgan as he was then) the editor, went to my school (Lewes Priory Sixth Form). Piers is a Sussex boy and I'm sure if Dandyman or another ex-Lewes Priory boy contacted him (even though Piers was a terrible Young Tory when I knew him) he might be only too pleased to agree to exert a little pressure on his friend Mr (2 Jags) Prescott. I'm sure the Regional sales of this paper on the South Coast could do with a bit of a boost.

What do you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here